Jess Walton says SHE created Cane! HER idea!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ona34

Re: Jess Walton says SHE created Cane! HER idea!

Postby Ona34 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:32 am

Bragging heck. I would be denying I had any part of it. LOL

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:35 am

Quote Ona34: Bragging heck. I would be denying I had any part of it. LOL

LMAO! How right you are!

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Quote mollyandwally:
Quote Sinny:
Quote TowerOfBabble:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Gracewashere:
Quote Sinny:
Quote sabiney: In today's Live Video Chat, Jess Walton took credit for Cane!

Jess says Cane was all HER idea. Cane was her own brain child.

Jess Walton created Cane. She pitched the idea of Cane to the Executive Producer and Y&R Writers.

They all loved her ideas & quickly got on board. Jess had input in the whole storyline.

So that is her fault., shame on her.

Wow!!! well good on her for owning up to it...so she "wanted" another son, Billy was not good enough for her??? yes indeed "shame on her"...

she has never been a good mom to Billy.. I really despise the Cane character and now not loving Jess.. this is HER fault

You are aware that Jess is not Jill??? You seem to be blurring the line between the two with this comment.

Fancy now disliking an actress now because a character was her idea! .

Yes I am quite aware thanks. I am not blurring the lines at all. Jess said it was her idea for Cane. That is what I don't like. CANE and since it was Jess who gave that idea.. I am not loving her so much .. fancy that..

Jess created Cane as the Real Phillip Chancellor the III. That was a good story, it kept the Chancellors alive and well. Having Cane be a lying fake wasn't Jess's idea, that was MAB. MAB screwed up the story and RUINED the character .

MAB destroyed both Cane & Phillip Chancellor III in one fell swoop and now there is is nothing left of the Chancellor family besides Jill.

Yes it was Lynn Marie Latham that went with Jill's version of Cain then when MAB took over in 2008, she was the one who hooked him up with Lily (even though he did have much better chemistry with Amber aka Adrenne Franz)and decided to wreck the characters of Chloe, Cain, Lily, Billy, Phillip, Jill and Kay with the stupid crap of blood and many DNA tests gone wrong and fake ones too. OMG I could go on but won't as we all or most of us lived through the horrid mess watching it.

bondibeech

Postby bondibeech » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Quote ajsp35801:
Quote Soap Fan: Jess didn't say a single thing about Billy Miller , David Tom are Thom Beiz? They all played her on screen sons too WOW.

TB and DT are not currently on the show so I can see her not mentioning them. But to omit BM...makes you wonder...and I know I shouldn't type this but I will anyways...makes you wonder if that is why Billy and Jill never get scenes because she prefers to work with DG. Well, I hope her love of working with BJ means more airtime for them together. I would love that. Devon needs a mother like figure to interfere in his business the way that we know Dru would have. I think that would make a big difference in his story.

JW does prefer DG. She always talks about their connection. She feels DG is like her real son. You can tell she likes him better. I think if Colin comes back, Jill will remarry him and Cane can be her legal step-son again.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:50 pm

A lot of good it did her.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:17 pm

Thanks JW for making the Chancellors relevant even if it was for a little while.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:28 pm

WOW I can;t believe she wants to take credit for that creep. I've always thought that SL was so stupid -- and the idea that she could believe he was Phillip. Ugh. And her still fawning all over him even after she knew what a liar and fraud he was, was nauseating.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:10 am

Quote Gracewashere:
Quote Sinny:

Jess Walton created Cane. She pitched the idea of Cane to the Executive Producer and Y&R Writers.

They all loved her ideas & quickly got on board. Jess had input in the whole storyline.

So that is her fault., shame on her.

Wow!!! well good on her for owning up to it...so she "wanted" another son, Billy was not good enough for her??? yes indeed "shame on her"...

lol. ITA. ~)

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:32 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Ona34: Bragging heck. I would be denying I had any part of it. LOL

LMAO! How right you are!

LOLOL.. I agree with BOTH of you..
I'd lie like asonofab!tch.. Denying it! :)

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:26 pm

It was great for DG!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”