About Sharon and the paternity results

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Re: About Sharon and the paternity results

Postby Sinny » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:51 am

Quote Milkshake24: It's a guarantee that she changed the results, however that doesn't mean someone like Victor hadn't had them tampered with before hand. Summer could still turn out to be Jack's. Sharon swapping the results would than be a slap on the wrist while Victor takes on some heat. Just saying that the door is still open for more to this story than meets the eye without Sharon imagining that she did it.Look at Kyle and Abby results from Jack and Nikki tampering with Victor's frozen sperm. If Ashley,Jack and Nikki could all get theirs hands on frozen sperm it's just as Easy for Sharon to get into a lab and swap results as well as someone working for Victor.

or sharon could have done it all on her own like we have heard from her own mouth :)

APRIL JOY

Postby APRIL JOY » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:04 am

If it turns out summer is nicks.watch out cause summer will grab Kyle and do him right in front of of everyone .what some forget is this all started with Nick.his lie 18 yrs ago.Yes Victor will be yelling damding her head.Nikki will be whiney about Sharon.the whole town will want to run her out of town.Avery will have her two cents but I hope Dylan comes and stands by ShAron side.I would love to see Dylan say to Nick when he starts in on Sharon and say well yes what she did was wrong but it was you who started it all.your lie but everyone gave you a pass they forgave you but you can't forgive her.the thing is ShAron went down hill when she lost her child. She lost her whole family.Yes ShAron has done some bad stuff but what person hasn't.ShAron hadn't been thinking straight since she lost her daughter much like Billy and look at Chloe.I just hope no matter how they play who is summer bio dad.I would like to see ShAron get a true friend out of this.maybe a female as well as a male.I keep hearing Avery talk about the lost of her baby and how to this day it is still with her and how it had affected her life even today.so maybe Dylan will remind her of that and that maybe she could understand how a person can lose their way.but then he can also ask her or US it the fact she is nicks ex and you blame her for not
marrying Nick and the fact they have Bern spending time together.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:35 am

Quote Yale Steam:
Quote calliope: Her nose in Sharon's business? Sharon stuck herself in Phyllis's life. Summer is Phyllis business and Sharon manipulated their lives! If you heard what Sharon said would you just sit and twiddle your thumbs when you knew this nutty person screwed with your family's life? Phyllis left to tell Nick, who had a right to know what Sharon did. Sharon then chased Phyllis down. You can deny this all you want but she did. Remember the traffic cam photo of a maniacal Sharon going after Phyllis?
I can't believe anyone sees this as Phyllis sticking her nose in SHARON'S business. Smh and ~)

You know what? Just let those that keep insisting Sharon didn't do anything believe what they want. Even when the truth comes out they will still say that Sharon did not do anything. So, it's a waste debating with them. The writers and the Exec producer said that she did it and so have the actors. If they choose not to listen, let them behave that the character Sharon was. We can't help that.

When the truth comes out, they'll probably blame it on her"illness"; you know, the one she decided not to treat for months! Sharon knows how to manipulate the system; after manipulating rich men, an "illness" is a breeze.

wyattfan

Postby wyattfan » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:53 am

I hope that this does not become one of those storylines that gets forgotten to focus on other storylines. I think Sharon did change the results. I believe Summer is Nick's child. I hope someone resolves this storyline so everyone can know the truth and move on to other issues.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:07 am

Quote Sinny: why not let's say that she DID change the tests.. then what ? :D

If they ever reveal it, and thats a big if, how did she do it. Did she sneak into the lab and get on a computer and change it, or did she intercept the letter and change it. They are going to have to show us.

Jack is pretty dumb to take Nicks word after 18 years, you'd think he'd have already done another test or even better Summer should have requested a test be done since its her paternity in question here.

After 18 years I don't think it matters whose child she is anymore. The whole storyline has been an epic fail, the writers threw sharon and phyllis under the bus to prop up nick.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:11 am

Quote dawn888:

If they ever reveal it, and thats a big if, how did she do it. Did she sneak into the lab and get on a computer and change it, or did she intercept the letter and change it. They are going to have to show us.

Jack is pretty dumb to take Nicks word after 18 years, you'd think he'd have already done another test or even better Summer should have requested a test be done since its her paternity in question here.

After 18 years I don't think it matters whose child she is anymore. The whole storyline has been an epic fail, the writers threw sharon and phyllis under the bus to prop up nick.

she could have just gone into the lab like it looked.. a glitch in security ( it happens all the time) and she simply erased the old answer and put in her answer.. she is not smart enough to have done much else really.. or she intercepted it before Nick got it..

I do agree the story is an epic fail.. but this fan wants to see Sharon get her due..

PixiePower

Postby PixiePower » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:24 am

This whole story line is just utter ridiculousness and very unbelievable.Yes of course Sharon changed the paternity results to save Nick from being ostracized. It had to fall on her because they couldn't have Nick Newman be the bad guy in all this.That's just never going to happen.And of course throwing Sharon into the story ensures that all the Phyllis and Phick viewers will still keep tuning in to see when Crazy Sharon will be busted and meted out her proper and just punishment.Those writers are some smart cookies having Sharon stuck in this story after MS leaves.They had this in mind from the beginning to not lose those fan bases.

Of course Sharon's character will have to be sacrificed once again but what the hey!She's still popular and it won't hurt to use her again for the ratings.Nick Newman will never be the fall guy in any story line. >(

Never mind that Sharon is a diagnosed bipolar woman who was hallucinating up her dead daughter,Cassie!All of a sudden Viola!She instantaneously obtained the technical skills and a breaking and entering savvy to infiltrate a lab and switch the results to her preference. ~)

Why?Well she was just so devastated by Adam's rejection and she was obeying Cassie's orders to get her a happy family again right now.She knew that would have to be with Nick,the man she had just found out had lied to her and his mistress turned wife and his daughter/not daughter,his son and his ex step daddy for 18 years.She's not even a little bit mad,she is just hunky dory with all that.Makes perfect sense to me. ~)

If and when this ever comes out all the Sharon fans should demand that they show the scene where Sharon actually changes the test results be it at the lab substituting a strand of hair or in her house using a computer.This is so far fetched it stinks to high Heaven and is totally out of character for Sharon. ~)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:41 am

Yep sharon paying is the only thing making me watch..they need to give us a pay off soon.

PixiePower

Postby PixiePower » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:52 am

Quote Sinny: Yep sharon paying is the only thing making me watch..they need to give us a pay off soon.

I hope they do Sinny!I am so sick of this lame story.These writers can't write for sh*t! :D

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:52 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote dawn888:

she could have just gone into the lab like it looked.. a glitch in security ( it happens all the time) and she simply erased the old answer and put in her answer.. she is not smart enough to have done much else really.. or she intercepted it before Nick got it..

I do agree the story is an epic fail.. but this fan wants to see Sharon get her due..

I don't buy that, course its a soap but there is security in labs. They are going to have to show how she did it. The storyline needs to end. At least when phyllis changed daniels it was somewhat believable and they showed how she did it, so I want to see how it was done.

They lost me when Sharon was confessing at the grave that she abandoned nick when cassie died.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”