Angelo-on Tuesday's Chicago Fire!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hopey pix

Angelo-on Tuesday's Chicago Fire!!

Postby hopey pix » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:08 pm

I saw a commercial yesterday and today of Chicago Fire!It's tonight at 9:00,or 10:00 PM(Eastern)!!It has Mike Starr,(Angelo),on it as a mobster out to collect money from one of the ladies who went in on a bar!He appears to be setting fire to the bar when she put him off!!Gosh,should Nick or others be nervous if Angelo came back and did the same to them?I wonder if he'd return to Y&R!!The mods don't seem up on Y&R appearances again!!I always see somebody from Y&R almost every week now!!Like when Piper guested on Back In The Game with James Caan,about Oct. 16TH!!You can see them all over,and I think it's GREAT!!

habbyfan

Re: Angelo-on Tuesday's Chicago Fire!!

Postby habbyfan » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Quote hopey pix: I saw a commercial yesterday and today of Chicago Fire!It's tonight at 9:00,or 10:00 PM(Eastern)!!It has Mike Starr,(Angelo),on it as a mobster out to collect money from one of the ladies who went in on a bar!He appears to be setting fire to the bar when she put him off!!Gosh,should Nick or others be nervous if Angelo came back and did the same to them?I wonder if he'd return to Y&R!!The mods don't seem up on Y&R appearances again!!I always see somebody from Y&R almost every week now!!Like when Piper guested on Back In The Game with James Caan,about Oct. 16TH!!You can see them all over,and I think it's GREAT!!

Thanks hopey,

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Hi Habby,glad you saw it!!I want to see the show later,it looks great!!And I am very happy to see at least 3 Y&R stars,Angelo,Piper,and SPF(Sam),on other shows all the time too!!It's just GREAT!!

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:12 pm

Quote hopey pix: I saw a commercial yesterday and today of Chicago Fire!It's tonight at 9:00,or 10:00 PM(Eastern)!!It has Mike Starr,(Angelo),on it as a mobster out to collect money from one of the ladies who went in on a bar!He appears to be setting fire to the bar when she put him off!!Gosh,should Nick or others be nervous if Angelo came back and did the same to them?I wonder if he'd return to Y&R!!The mods don't seem up on Y&R appearances again!!I always see somebody from Y&R almost every week now!!Like when Piper guested on Back In The Game with James Caan,about Oct. 16TH!!You can see them all over,and I think it's GREAT!!

Yeah ..Some of the firemen bought a bar and his character came with the business as a "silent partner""...he's been a fabulous villian

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:27 pm

I forgot about Angelo. He was fun.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”