Nick

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mgmad1993

Nick

Postby mgmad1993 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:04 pm

We all know that Sharon was a little delusional about her relationship with Nick but after her confession to her, he was very kind and supportive to her. He never made her feel like a fool or try to embarrass her. He was really a stand up guy. We all know what she did to him with switching out the test results. I can't say he's going to be very understanding when that all comes out, if it ever does.

Rilynne

Re: Nick

Postby Rilynne » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Nick always gives Sharon the benefit of the doubt. They have a connection that is not going away. Her secret will come out eventually and Nick may be angry, probably will be. But he will get over it, he always does.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:17 pm

Nick needs a good scrubbing down..he looks like a street bum lately

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:14 pm

Nick is going to freak right out on her.. she deserves it

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Nick sure does look grubby!!I think the unshaven look is out of control!I say this because I even saw the Today Show Weather Guy sporting an unshaven look today!WOW!!It surprised me,as he was always well-groomed!Not that he looked bad,but Nick looks a little grubby this way!It's too wide-spread now!I was also so darn glad to see Chavez clean up!Now,he's one handsome dude without all the beard stubble!!

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:21 pm

Quote Sinny: Nick is going to freak right out on her.. she deserves it
Agreed!Every bit of it.Who does that?These writers have turned Sharon into somebody that's nutso!!!Cwazy,I tellya. ;)

yrfan00

Postby yrfan00 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:23 pm

Quote hopey pix: Nick sure does look grubby!!I think the unshaven look is out of control!I say this because I even saw the Today Show Weather Guy sporting an unshaven look today!WOW!!It surprised me,as he was always well-groomed!Not that he looked bad,but Nick looks a little grubby this way!It's too wide-spread now!I was also so darn glad to see Chavez clean up!Now,he's one handsome dude without all the beard stubble!!

I love the unshaven rugged look on him, but then again I have never seen Nick look bad! Shaven or unshaven he is easy on the eyes :)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Quote grammapam:
Quote Sinny: Nick is going to freak right out on her.. she deserves it
Agreed!Every bit of it.Who does that?These writers have turned Sharon into somebody that's nutso!!!Cwazy,I tellya. ;)

well she is supposed to be better so what is her excuse now.. she is taking her meds and seeing a doctor so she says ( I don't trust her.. we sure haven't seen no doctor.. and has she told the new doctor that she switched the test? I doubt it.. she is a liar to the core.

mgmad1993

Postby mgmad1993 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:52 pm

Quote Rilynne: Nick always gives Sharon the benefit of the doubt. They have a connection that is not going away. Her secret will come out eventually and Nick may be angry, probably will be. But he will get over it, he always does.

You're right. He does give in but I think that she may have went a little too far even for Nick.

mgmad1993

Postby mgmad1993 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Quote yrfan00:
Quote hopey pix: Nick sure does look grubby!!I think the unshaven look is out of control!I say this because I even saw the Today Show Weather Guy sporting an unshaven look today!WOW!!It surprised me,as he was always well-groomed!Not that he looked bad,but Nick looks a little grubby this way!It's too wide-spread now!I was also so darn glad to see Chavez clean up!Now,he's one handsome dude without all the beard stubble!!

I love the unshaven rugged look on him, but then again I have never seen Nick look bad! Shaven or unshaven he is easy on the eyes :)

I'm with you--I'm a fan of the rugged look!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”