When Phyllis Comes Back

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Re: When Phyllis Comes Back

Postby rediculous » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Quote valleycliffe:
Quote vikis3:
Quote Georgia rain: I hope to never see phyllis again. I enjoy the show so much more without her annoying self on my TV screen

I agree, leave the ole windbag in her nursing home where she belongs ~)

suits me just fine but i would rather she just croak.

:-) :-)

mgmad1993

Postby mgmad1993 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:06 pm

Quote alanadz: CBS has already said publicly that they are giving MS 2 years to change her mind and return. IF MS isn't back in 2 years, they will CONSIDER a recast.

Really? That's unusual for them to wait that long to recast. Where did you see that?

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Quote mgmad1993:
Quote alanadz: CBS has already said publicly that they are giving MS 2 years to change her mind and return. IF MS isn't back in 2 years, they will CONSIDER a recast.

Really? That's unusual for them to wait that long to recast. Where did you see that?

i think angela mc d. said it but i don't believe much of what she says.

canadianmoose

Postby canadianmoose » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Quote rediculous:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote vikis3:
Quote Georgia rain: I hope to never see phyllis again. I enjoy the show so much more without her annoying self on my TV screen

I agree, leave the ole windbag in her nursing home where she belongs ~)

suits me just fine but i would rather she just croak.

:-) :-)

I agree too. Just let her die.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:00 pm

IF Phyllis comes back.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Quote alanadz: IF Phyllis comes back.

8)

linder

Postby linder » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:07 pm

most of the time when a character leaves a show you dont keep on hearing their name,like they do Phyllis,s...if they are gone for a long time and that character comes back,then they will start talking about them,and they do come back...but they keep on mentioning her name.so i think she will be back or her character will just die.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Quote linder: most of the time when a character leaves a show you dont keep on hearing their name,like they do Phyllis,s...if they are gone for a long time and that character comes back,then they will start talking about them,and they do come back...but they keep on mentioning her name.so i think she will be back or her character will just die.

They will probably leave it so it is always open for her to come back.

In the meantime, her haters can keep talking about her and keeping her relevant. LOL I love it because her fans have let her go, but they have not.....

Phyllis lives on in the hearts and minds of many and that is what really counts. :D

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:03 am

Quote Savoy:
Quote alanadz: Phyllis isn't needed for the paternity SL. We have Summer, Sharon, Nick, Jack, Kyle, and rest of the Abbott and Newman families. They will all be affected when the truth comes out.

It doesn't look as though the show is to concern with the characters return. The rating's are good and they are making money.

They don't care about anyone.. that is why BM is leaving too.. your fave could be next,, who knows how the next contract talks will go.. the last 2 sure didn't go over well.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:04 am

Quote PixiePower:
Quote 1Elvis:
Quote Savoy:
Quote alanadz: Phyllis isn't needed for the paternity SL. We have Summer, Sharon, Nick, Jack, Kyle, and rest of the Abbott and Newman families. They will all be affected when the truth comes out.

It doesn't look as though the show is to concern with the characters return. The rating's are good and they are making money.

Awesome. This is the best show on television. And SC is a hit for playing Sharon Newman... And doing a beautiful job.

ITA with you 1Elvis.These writers know that SC will get the job done and no challenge is too difficult for her to bring it!That is why she is given all these tough story lines because she is up to the task and they know she can handle them.SC is a real trooper and a team player and whatever story she is given she does her best and gives it her all.Love her and Sharon Newman!The most talked about character on all the message boards.Bar none!Oh yeah uh huh!Girl's doing her job!!! :D :D :D

let's hope her contract isn't due soon..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”