Spoiler: Do not post the spoiler in the title.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ChrissyK

Re: Spoiler: Do not post the spoiler in the title.

Postby ChrissyK » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:27 am

Quote yrfan00: What I don't understand is why Nick Newman is getting a pass on the paternity issue? I am so tired of hearing that Sharon is getting better and is still lying so Nick will not forgive her. What is Nick's excuse all of those years he lied?? He was perfectly sane and didn't seem to think it was important to tell the truth to Phyllis or Sharon!! It is his lies that caused all of this!! Nick needs to be asking for Sharon's forgiveness!! That being said, I love Shick and they will forgive each other. :] :] That is what they do <3

this is a soap and their built on drama and with that being said Nick isn't going to forgive her. It doesn't matter what Nick did if Sharon hadn't got involved no one would of ever known since Summer was indeed Nick's daughter. But also Phyllis wouldn't be in a coma if it hadn't been for Sharon. I honestly don't get why Shick fans think Nick should look the other way and pat Sharon on the head when we all know if Phyllis had done this to Faith and hurt Sharon the message boards would be on fire with her going to prison and how Nick is going to turn on her.

yrfan00

Postby yrfan00 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:37 am

Quote this is a soap and their built on drama and with that being said Nick isn't going to forgive her. It doesn't matter what Nick did if Sharon hadn't got involved no one would of ever known since Summer was indeed Nick's daughter. But also Phyllis wouldn't be in a coma if it hadn't been for Sharon. I honestly don't get why Shick fans think Nick should look the other way and pat Sharon on the head when we all know if Phyllis had done this to Faith and hurt Sharon the message boards would be on fire with her going to prison and how Nick is going to turn on her.

We can agree to disagree :) If the characters never forgave anyone on soaps, it would be pretty boring because no one would talk to each other. I don't think Nick should look the other way, but I also don't think Sharon should either. They have BOTH made mistakes and BOTH had a role in hurting their children and each other. Sharon shouldn't be shouldering all the blame is all that I am saying. Part of being a fan is defending your favorite characters, so I fully expect that Phyllis fans would be defending her if the roles were reversed. :)

mgmad1993

Postby mgmad1993 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:34 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote 1Elvis:
Quote canada gal: I saw today's Canadian epi. Nick is still not over Avery. Vicki saw that Nick was jealous when Avery came to the UG with Dylan.

I hope Sharon stays clear of Nick. I can see him use Sharon. I really hate this. I want Sharon to be happy, but not like this and not with Nick. He is the last person Sharon should be dating. Shick should be strictly about co-parenting.

He did not look jealous. He just not liking Dylan at all. They both done Nick dirty on his wedding day.... Of course he has that look on his face. Nick is done with Avery.

He sure did look jealous.. have you seen this eppy elvis? I know you are in the us and didn't think you got the day ahead?

Nick looked grumpy and very jealous.. I was so hoping he would have walked in on Avery and Dylan kissing.. she sure did get over Nick quick LOL he is pretty forgettable.

I think he just doesn't like Dylan. After his response to Avery in the coffee shop regarding Sharon, I don't think he really cares at this point.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”