Spoiler: Do not post the spoiler in the title.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
canada gal

Spoiler: Nick is going to use Sharon

Postby canada gal » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:02 pm

I saw today's Canadian epi. Nick is still not over Avery. Vicki saw that Nick was jealous when Avery came to the UG with Dylan.

I hope Sharon stays clear of Nick. I can see him use Sharon. I really hate this. I want Sharon to be happy, but not like this and not with Nick. He is the last person Sharon should be dating. Shick should be strictly about co-parenting.

yrfan00

Re: Spoiler: Nick is going to use Sharon

Postby yrfan00 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Quote canada gal: I saw today's Canadian epi. Nick is still not over Avery. Vicki saw that Nick was jealous when Avery came to the UG with Dylan.

I hope Sharon stays clear of Nick. I can see him use Sharon. I really hate this. I want Sharon to be happy, but not like this and not with Nick. He is the last person Sharon should be dating. Shick should be strictly about co-parenting.

I could see Nick spending more time with Sharon and not minding the fact it is making Avery jealous, but I can't see Nick knowingly doing that on purpose. Anyway, the more time Nick spends with Sharon, I think he is going to realize he was not really in love with Avery anyway. At least, I hope so!!

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Of course he isn't over Avery yet.. he is just mad at her.. he still wants her and he was green with envy seeing Avery with Dylan.. He will use sharon because she allows it.. he knows that. Shick should never get back together..

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Quote canada gal: I saw today's Canadian epi. Nick is still not over Avery. Vicki saw that Nick was jealous when Avery came to the UG with Dylan.

As long as Sharon keeps lying to Nick and Jack and Summer and thier families, the trick gets what she deserves.

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:14 pm

He did not look jealous. He just not liking Dylan at all. They both done Nick dirty on his wedding day.... Of course he has that look on his face. Nick is done with Avery.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:14 pm

Maybe they will get together and maybe not ... Sharon can have her pick ...

1Elvis

Re: Spoiler: Do not post the spoiler in the title.

Postby 1Elvis » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Quote habbyfan: Maybe they will get together and maybe not ... Sharon can have her pick ...

I love this. No matter how it goes Sharon wins. ;) and Avery is not going to like it one bit.

canada gal

Re: Spoiler: Nick and Sharon

Postby canada gal » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Sorry I didn't realize it the title was a spoiler. :)

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Quote Charlie Big:

As long as Sharon keeps lying to Nick and Jack and Summer and thier families, the trick gets what she deserves.

There is no proof whatsoever ever Sharon done anything. And I just bet that is what is going to come up.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Quote 1Elvis:

He did not look jealous. He just not liking Dylan at all. They both done Nick dirty on his wedding day.... Of course he has that look on his face. Nick is done with Avery.

He sure did look jealous.. have you seen this eppy elvis? I know you are in the us and didn't think you got the day ahead?

Nick looked grumpy and very jealous.. I was so hoping he would have walked in on Avery and Dylan kissing.. she sure did get over Nick quick LOL he is pretty forgettable.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”