victors song--'me me me!'

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
arlenegay

victors song--'me me me!'

Postby arlenegay » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:13 pm

it took victor only a short amt of time to make the vets day gathering all about him. if he wanted to make such grand gesture he could have made his announcement after nikki spoke,or given the news to her to include in her short msg or even started doing this job thing awhile back...so much for vic blowing his horn and singing his favorite song --me me me-its always about me!

janetb

Re: victors song--'me me me!'

Postby janetb » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Quote arlenegay: it took victor only a short amt of time to make the vets day gathering all about him. if he wanted to make such grand gesture he could have made his announcement after nikki spoke,or given the news to her to include in her short msg or even started doing this job thing awhile back...so much for vic blowing his horn and singing his favorite song --me me me-its always about me!

Victor should have made his announcement after Nikki spoke.It was her event, she organized it.Of course Victor made it all about him,he's the center of the universe and the only one with anything important to say.

jorie

Postby jorie » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Quote arlenegay: it took victor only a short amt of time to make the vets day gathering all about him. if he wanted to make such grand gesture he could have made his announcement after nikki spoke,or given the news to her to include in her short msg or even started doing this job thing awhile back...so much for vic blowing his horn and singing his favorite song --me me me-its always about me!

its always about Victor,he should of told her before .and asked her to put it in her speech.

sudbubble

Postby sudbubble » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Quote jorie:

its always about Victor,he should of told her before .and asked her to put it in her speech.

I know-he totally Kanye'ed Nikki! And really what did he offer but an invitation to interview? And how dumb is Devon suddenly becoming Vic's cheerleader-ugh:-(

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:38 am

Quote sudbubble:
Quote jorie:

I know-he totally Kanye'ed Nikki! And really what did he offer but an invitation to interview? And how dumb is Devon suddenly becoming Vic's cheerleader-ugh:-(

I said the same thing. I said he was weak.

JRTA

Postby JRTA » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:40 am

This is not a surprise to anyone. Victor only thinks of himself. Not only did he have to make himself the hero, he had to try and overshadow the real reason for the gathering, the Vets/Remembrance Day (that's what it's called in Canada).

He's lower then slime.

APRIL JOY

Postby APRIL JOY » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:11 am

Victor can't stand for anyone to out shine him.he didn't want Nikki to even do it but stood her ground and did it anyway and like always Victor has to take over.so sick of the same old tune he sings. I came from nothing I built Newman on my own.I wasn't given anything.how dare you try to out smart me.how dare you not do as I say.I am the king of the world.I reached out to some of my old friends with deep pockets to help.really what friends does he really have any.if he had any he blackmailed them into bring his friend.in Victor world you always pay a price.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:21 pm

Victor should consider early retirement and him and Nikki can cruise the world....

jacksmyguy

Postby jacksmyguy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Quote sudbubble:
Quote jorie:

Victor always has to be in the spotlight. The thing that bothers me is how, as you just pointed out, he is now starting to do a snow job on Devon about just how great he is and Devon will be dumb enough to start leading the Victor parade despite how Victor treated Neil in the past and Neil's warnings about Victor. I used to really like Devon but I'm not liking this new version of Devon 2.0.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Maybe Victor can get Devon to get him a new CD!!I can hear it now!!BOOM-BOOM-BA-BOOM!!Bad Billy-Boy!!Bad Jack!!Damn it Man!!Why are my kids so shiftless?!!How can Nikki forget her son!!Damn it man!!Boom-Ba-Boom!!It will top the charts in GC!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”