Peanut's Name?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
FL senior fan

Peanut's Name?

Postby FL senior fan » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:54 pm

I thought there was a spoiler a while ago that Adam changes his son's name from Connor to AJ...Adam Junior?
YET, they still call the baby Connor???
Was that info just magazine bait perhaps?

ericlizafan

Re: Peanut's Name?

Postby ericlizafan » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Possible! Notice how Adam never really calls him Connor though, its either peanut or his son.

jorie

Postby jorie » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:13 pm

Quote ericlizafan: Possible! Notice how Adam never really calls him Connor though, its either peanut or his son.

he just changed his last name, I think I've heard him call HIM Connor ,but usually Peanut ,but that could be Michael ,HE CALLS HIS SON TRUEMAN who just turned a year ,Peanut too.

Sylviastel

Postby Sylviastel » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Quote jorie:
Quote ericlizafan: Possible! Notice how Adam never really calls him Connor though, its either peanut or his son.

he just changed his last name, I think I've heard him call HIM Connor ,but usually Peanut ,but that could be Michael ,HE CALLS HIS SON TRUEMAN who just turned a year ,Peanut too.

Called him Connor once! Peanut is his nickname!

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:14 pm

The child's name should remain Connor IMO. Now if they want to change his last name or middle name. Fine. But the fan's know him as Connor. Leave it.

CGabriel510

Postby CGabriel510 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Quote FL senior fan: I thought there was a spoiler a while ago that Adam changes his son's name from Connor to AJ...Adam Junior?
YET, they still call the baby Connor???
Was that info just magazine bait perhaps?

I haven't seen anything about Adam changing his name to Adam Jr. His name is Connor, he calls him Peanut, he has called him Conner maybe once or twice.

jorie

Postby jorie » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Quote ajsp35801: The child's name should remain Connor IMO. Now if they want to change his last name or middle name. Fine. But the fan's know him as Connor. Leave it.

Connor is his middle name , Terrence is is his first name.DYLAN'S adopted father WAS CALLED Terry.they could drop Terrence and name him CONNOR ADAMS NEWMAN,ADAMS WAS Hopes birth name .

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:31 pm

Quote jorie:
Quote ajsp35801: The child's name should remain Connor IMO. Now if they want to change his last name or middle name. Fine. But the fan's know him as Connor. Leave it.

Connor is his middle name , Terrence is is his first name.DYLAN'S adopted father WAS CALLED Terry.they could drop Terrence and name him CONNOR ADAMS NEWMAN,ADAMS WAS Hopes birth name .

That's true. I stand corrected. At the end of the day whatever the kid's birth certificate says, he should still be refered to as Connor.

Mich921

Postby Mich921 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Quote ajsp35801:
Quote jorie:

That's true. I stand corrected. At the end of the day whatever the kid's birth certificate says, he should still be refered to as Connor.

I really just wish he would stop calling him peanut! lol

hubbardfan

Postby hubbardfan » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:41 pm

'Connor' is still inappropriate! The name should be changed to AJ or something other than Connor. I don't blame Adam for not calling him that...that was the name CHELSEA gave him!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”