Sharon and Nick at CL

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
1Elvis

Sharon and Nick at CL

Postby 1Elvis » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:07 pm

Sharon looked beautiful today in what she was wearing. And for Nick I love how he looked at her... Made me think he was noticing it as well.

CGabriel510

Re: Sharon and Nick at CL

Postby CGabriel510 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Quote 1Elvis: Sharon looked beautiful today in what she was wearing. And for Nick I love how he looked at her... Made me think he was noticing it as well.

THANK YOU I TOTALLY AGREE!!

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Quote CGabriel510:
Quote 1Elvis: Sharon looked beautiful today in what she was wearing. And for Nick I love how he looked at her... Made me think he was noticing it as well.

THANK YOU I TOTALLY AGREE!!

Your welcome. ;)

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:23 pm

yes, she sure did look beautific today as she does everyday..

i tuned in so i could re-watch the nick/sharon scenes in cl, and the dylan/sharon ones also..

blech, avery is becoming very UNSAVORY and more like the sister she wanted to best everyday...

JRTA

Postby JRTA » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:25 pm

It's interesting that Nick had to call Sharon and meet her to give back a bracelet that he could of given her next time either picked up Faith.

Checking up on her maybe?

And I loved Avery witnessing it and Nick telling her it was none of her business. Remember Avery, it's not Sharon's fault your wedding didn't happen.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Quote JRTA: It's interesting that Nick had to call Sharon and meet her to give back a bracelet that he could of given her next time either picked up Faith.

And I loved Avery witnessing it and Nick telling her it was none of her business. Remember Avery, it's not Sharon's fault your wedding didn't happen.

LOL i am sure she would much rather berate and blame sharon for it than look in the mirror and see the witch who was really responsible..

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Quote valleycliffe: yes, she sure did look beautific today as she does everyday..

i tuned in so i could re-watch the nick/sharon scenes in cl, and the dylan/sharon ones also..

blech, avery is becoming very UNSAVORY and more like the sister she wanted to best everyday...

I loved it that Nick could not wait to see her again. That was so sweet.

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Quote JRTA: It's interesting that Nick had to call Sharon and meet her to give back a bracelet that he could of given her next time either picked up Faith.

IA. Avery sure got jealous and Nick rocked it when he told Avery off.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Horrible cheesy immature shick is not what I want to see.

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:51 pm

Quote Sinny: Horrible cheesy immature shick is not what I want to see.

Lol. I believe we are going to see a lot more then that. ;) they sure looked good today & loved how Nick handled Avery.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”