spoiler cdn show noah possible memory loss!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Shick Fan

Re: spoiler cdn show noah possible memory loss!

Postby Shick Fan » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:54 am

Quote silva8: I think some people are about to get blindsided.

If Noah needs a transfusion, it will be from Nick NOT Summer! Unless Nick and Sharon both die, why would Summer ever give Noah blood or marrow? You have to be at least 17 years old and weight 110 pounds to donate blood. Even in soap years, it couldn't happen with Summer for years. The national bone marrow registry requires that donors are 18-60 years old and in good health. When parents have a child to SOMEDAY donate marrow to another child (BOTH children have the same parents)and this is a desperate ACT by parents. Noah and Summer are HALF SIBLINGS.
I dont mean to be rude, but we have to use a little common sense here.

What happened here is really quite clever. The playing field has been LEVELED with Nick's kids. The writers can change Noah's paternity just as easily as they can change Summer's. Thy have proven that DON"T CARE much about the history of the show. Just look what they did with Phillip Chancellor?

I've noticed in all your quotes your so serious about everything... :0
Take a chill pill, it's a soap. As far as the Summer paternity issue one way or another it's going to happen..... 3)
And another thing, there was no cheating with Nick and Sharon when Noah was concieved so thats a dead storyline.
****Shick Forever**** :D

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:21 am

That's a stupid sl ~)

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:28 am

Quote bubble303: That's a stupid sl ~)

OMG 8) I agree

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:31 am

Quote Jake Austin:

OMG 8) I agree

8)
Lol i do not want noah to get amniesia because they've had Nick have amnesia and now it's a dropped sl....It's stupid ~) ~) ~)

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:36 am

Quote bubble303:
Quote Jake Austin:

OMG 8) I agree

8)
Lol i do not want noah to get amniesia because they've had Nick have amnesia and now it's a dropped sl....It's stupid ~) ~) ~)

ITA!! The nick sl was so stupid! The last thing i need is that bi-polar brat having amnesia as well >(

katiechickie

Postby katiechickie » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:08 pm

Um...is it just me or...if I were Noah's mom, the minute I see that he's not remembering things and his stomach pain is getting worse, I would report it to the nurse right away or the doctor. Why didn't sharon do this??

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:42 pm

Quote katiechickie: Um...is it just me or...if I were Noah's mom, the minute I see that he's not remembering things and his stomach pain is getting worse, I would report it to the nurse right away or the doctor. Why didn't sharon do this??

I haven't seen this episode yet, I'm in the US. But I would have told the Dr. right away if my kid was having these problems. I have no idea why she didn't. Maybe she thinks it's due to the anesthesia or something. ?) Even at that, I would tell someone!

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:33 pm

I know that I don't want another s/l with this! ;)

Touched

Postby Touched » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:59 pm

Noah might be suffering a side effect from that type of antibiotic he would have to be on after a splenectomy! Does the antibiotic destroy bone marrow, I don't know? While Summer doesn't make enough blood to donate, she makes all the bone marrow in the world to be able to donate. Her ability to bone marrow match with Noah would be lower, not impossible!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”