SPOILER - did Adam hit Delia?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
yandrfan99

Re: SPOILER - did Adam hit Delia?

Postby yandrfan99 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Quote ladycam:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote grammapam: I may be far from the truth here,but Im guessing that its the posters that don't like Adam,that want the 'G' and the '6' to look alike.It's not Adam.You'll see down the road.

I believe you hit the nail on the head Grammapam. I dont believe for a minute it was Adam either. But the damage has been done with the not confessing and the burning of the scarf to satisfy the people who dont like him for years to come even if he is innocent. The writers should have known better.

Then writers got what they wanted buzz. This s/l for me will always be for the buzz. They know those that hate Adam would talk about him burning the scarf and not turning himself in.And would hate him even more. And those that love this character regardless would defend him and that's what have happened. Has for humanizing him pointless he's fine the way he is. Hope this is the end of all redemption s/l. Delia s/l was total flop but the actors/actress did an amazing job. Same here Jackie only liked Adam when MM assume the role. Didn't like CE version at all.

I agree with everything you have said. In the end I believe that Adam will discover that he did not hit Delia. I have love Adam ever since MM took over never liked CE's version either. I am an MM fan and always will be no matter what Adam does or doesn't do.

mdtuttle

Postby mdtuttle » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Quote Ontarian: On Friday (I'm in Canada) Victor's man, who is looking for the car that hit Delia, told Victor that he got a tip regarding the license plate of this car. He told Victor that the plate started with a G. Adam's plate number is 6B8-AEY. So maybe Adam did not hit Delia. If you remember, when Adam stopped after that near miss with Dash, his plate was on screen for about 5 seconds. Why did they focus on the plate number for so long. I'm thinking they wanted us to remember it. What do you all think?

I have said from the very beginning I did not believe Adam was the one that hit Delia. He stopped for the dog for pete's sake, he looked around and saw nothing. I firmly believe if adam had hit her he would have felt somthing.

My theroy is Delia had already been hit and knocked to the side of the road before Adam came along. When he slamed on his brakes to aviod Dash his car may have gotten the scarf, which I'm sure was laying in the road close to the hat caught up in its undercarrige. as far as the broken lens it is not to hard to believe a stone got kicked up when he stopped and cracked and broke his lens.

It all comes down to common sense. If Adam had hit her he would have heard a thud, felt a jolt something. He didn't. He stopped, ;ooked around and saw the dos was ok and moved on.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Quote valleycliffe:
Quote Lady53:
Quote valleycliffe: I THINK that from a distance a 6 can look like a G

That is true VC, but tags don't usually have that many letters in them unless they are a personalized tag. I'm actually surprised they put a B in the first part because it is usually all letters then numbers or vise versa. But it is a soap after all so with that in mind I'm going to say it's a wonder they don't have Adam's tag personalized with some supposedly witty logo

LOL one that would cater to his big ego?

SMITR......

(smartest man in the room)

Yeah or just SMRTST1 :-)

dawnduster

Postby dawnduster » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:00 am

Adam thinks he hit Delia... and he recorded a confession. So, IMHO he did not hit her!

Adam does bad things and then hides them, denies them, and gets away with them. In this case, they are trying to show him really struggling, that is not the Adam we all know and loathe! LOL ~)

Come on, he took a newborn baby away from it's mom and never batted an eye! Oh, that reminds me, he poked his own eyes, shot saline into his eyes to fake being blind, again, that is the Adam we know. This Adam that is all whiny.. is not the Adam we know... so NO I do not think he did it.

The real Adam will show up again soon enough! This is a terrible story line anyway. Why kill Delia off?

Maybe Lauren done it? It is about time for her to be in jail again. Paul was, Michael is, and now it is Lauren's turn! ~) OR VICTOR... maybe Victor did it!!! ~)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:50 am

Quote grammapam: I may be far from the truth here,but Im guessing that its the posters that don't like Adam,that want the 'G' and the '6' to look alike.It's not Adam.You'll see down the road.

I wish I cared.. I used to love Adam.. but cannot stand the whiny wimp the new writers have been writing him like. BLECK.. this story has gone on too long and I just don't give a damn.

restless2

Postby restless2 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:04 am

Quote Ontarian: On Friday (I'm in Canada) Victor's man, who is looking for the car that hit Delia, told Victor that he got a tip regarding the license plate of this car. He told Victor that the plate started with a G. Adam's plate number is 6B8-AEY. So maybe Adam did not hit Delia. If you remember, when Adam stopped after that near miss with Dash, his plate was on screen for about 5 seconds. Why did they focus on the plate number for so long. I'm thinking they wanted us to remember it. What do you all think?
Victor is suppose to play cat and mouse with Kyle. I wonder what car he drives?

linder

Postby linder » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:19 am

didnt Nikki,s have a G on her tag??? after i read your post i tried to look it up,but couldnt fine that clip

restless2

Postby restless2 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:20 am

Quote linder: didnt Nikki,s have a G on her tag??? after i read your post i tried to look it up,but couldnt fine that clip
Paul has already checked out Nikki's car.

opusandcristal

Postby opusandcristal » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:27 pm

I don't think Adam hit Delia. I think he is being set up
by someone. The police kept saying there were a lot of black Suvs and when he took the bottom half of the list , if I remember right, it showed Adam being on the list living
at 1300/1500 Marketplace and there was another person living
at 900 Marketplace drive and they showed the name of that
person, and was it Kelly something, I can not remember,
does anybody else? I think that person did it, took the
broken headlight off of their car and put it on Adam's
SUV and put Adam's on theirs and planted the scarf too.
Why would they show a person living on the same street?
I don't know on that sheet if it shows a tag number,
does anybody else know? I am sure if Adam hit Delia he
would have felt it. Not sure but you would think.
Also, wonder if this Kelly person little boy was hit
by an Abbott and was targeting an Abbott from how she
was writing on the forum to Billy.
Maybe Carmine did it trying to get away. I guess
there is a lot of IF"S here.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”