SPOILER - did Adam hit Delia?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ontarian

SPOILER - did Adam hit Delia?

Postby Ontarian » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:19 pm

On Friday (I'm in Canada) Victor's man, who is looking for the car that hit Delia, told Victor that he got a tip regarding the license plate of this car. He told Victor that the plate started with a G. Adam's plate number is 6B8-AEY. So maybe Adam did not hit Delia. If you remember, when Adam stopped after that near miss with Dash, his plate was on screen for about 5 seconds. Why did they focus on the plate number for so long. I'm thinking they wanted us to remember it. What do you all think?

valleycliffe

Re: SPOILER - did Adam hit Delia?

Postby valleycliffe » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:45 pm

I THINK that from a distance a 6 can look like a G

Nutty Nancy

Postby Nutty Nancy » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:47 pm

I hope you are right and we can soon know that Adam didn't hit Delia. I don't think he did, but would like proof.

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:50 pm

I don't even care anymore I just want whiny Adam to get off my screen

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:13 pm

Quote valleycliffe: I THINK that from a distance a 6 can look like a G

That is true VC, but tags don't usually have that many letters in them unless they are a personalized tag. I'm actually surprised they put a B in the first part because it is usually all letters then numbers or vise versa. But it is a soap after all so with that in mind I'm going to say it's a wonder they don't have Adam's tag personalized with some supposedly witty logo

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:19 pm

Quote Lady53:

That is true VC, but tags don't usually have that many letters in them unless they are a personalized tag. I'm actually surprised they put a B in the first part because it is usually all letters then numbers or vise versa. But it is a soap after all so with that in mind I'm going to say it's a wonder they don't have Adam's tag personalized with some supposedly witty logo

LOL one that would cater to his big ego?

SMITR......

(smartest man in the room)

jorie

Postby jorie » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:41 pm

I took my dog for a walk last night ,and looked at lps. I wouldn't have mistaken a 6 for G no mater how far or how dark it was, :))

jorie

Postby jorie » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:47 pm

Quote Lanie1959: I don't even care anymore I just want whiny Adam to get off my screen

In my house Y&R would be canceled if they let MICHAEL go .I watch b/c of his Adam. ,they're Humanizing Adam,some call redeeming. and MM SIGHNED A NEW CONTRACT ,Adams on my screen so it won't be canceled in my house ,yay ! :o

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:17 pm

Quote jorie:

I took my dog for a walk last night ,and looked at lps. I wouldn't have mistaken a 6 for G no mater how far or how dark it was, :))

Yep. The first digit in my LP is a 6 and it looks nothing like a G. Same on screen from what we saw.

jorie

Postby jorie » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:29 pm

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote jorie:

Yep. The first digit in my LP is a 6 and it looks nothing like a G. Same on screen from what we saw.

spoiler says hes shaken my the truth.wonder what that means,since he did not do it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”