Maggie and Paul, on the leather sofa...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Evsmom

Re: Maggie and Paul, on the leather sofa...

Postby Evsmom » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:39 pm

Quote Allisa:
Quote Kayelem: I loved Paul & Maggie's scenes Friday. It really seems like the explosion has brought them closer. It was really nice to see love scenes, not just sex scenes. Paul is still smokin hot and I love Paul and Maggie together. ;)

I don't think the explosion has brought them closer. I think that Maggie is going a little crazy with jealousy of Lauren. Put yourself in Maggie's shoes - she's seeing Paul in a different light.

I wondered about that too. There could be a whole new storyline with Maggie being insanely jealous of Lauren.

calliope

Postby calliope » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:43 pm

I was SO happy to see Paul "active" again. He is another one of those characters that always keep the show going but seldom have front burners. Happy to see you back Paul!

Allisa

Postby Allisa » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:46 pm

Quote Evsmom:
Quote Allisa:
Quote Kayelem: I loved Paul & Maggie's scenes Friday. It really seems like the explosion has brought them closer. It was really nice to see love scenes, not just sex scenes. Paul is still smokin hot and I love Paul and Maggie together. ;)

I don't think the explosion has brought them closer. I think that Maggie is going a little crazy with jealousy of Lauren. Put yourself in Maggie's shoes - she's seeing Paul in a different light.

I wondered about that too. There could be a whole new storyline with Maggie being insanely jealous of Lauren.

We should remember that Maggie knows all about how Sheila was being held by Paul, Michael and Lauren. She's perjured herself for him. She may get pretty angry.

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:52 pm

I think supposedly she lost part of her memory. I am itchinmg to see her do something stalkerlike again. Sometimes I like her sometimes I don't. She is quite attractive though.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:54 pm

Quote pdames4: I think supposedly she lost part of her memory. I am itchinmg to see her do something stalkerlike again. Sometimes I like her sometimes I don't. She is quite attractive though.

That's what I thought...that she didn't remember their involvement with Sheila's imprisonment...or maybe it's "selective memory"........ ;)

tpputer

Postby tpputer » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:39 pm

Quote Rquattro: Does anyone in Genoa City use bedrooms anymore? ~)

Oh yeah!! Especially on a leather couch that is just YUK!

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:41 pm

I see a proposal coming! 3) *)

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:33 pm

Quote calliope: I was SO happy to see Paul "active" again. He is another one of those characters that always keep the show going but seldom have front burners. Happy to see you back Paul!

I totally agree.. I love to see Paul... and I hope they dont turn him into a 'dark side' crap happens kind of guy... He is my favorite on the show, and I would be sooo very perfect for his next wifey... Mother Mary and all.... 3)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”