Should Phyllis Be Recast?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
grammapam

Re: Should Phyllis Be Recast?

Postby grammapam » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:51 pm

Phyllis(MS)was one of the main reasons I loved the show.For me...no-one played the part better than Michelle.She EXCELLED in this part.Now she's moved onto other things,I don't think Phyllis should be recast,although I have a sneaky feeling she will.
Now Adam is my 'front and centre' person.Cant wait to see him in every epi.
So no...no recast from me. ;)

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Quote grammapam: Phyllis(MS)was one of the main reasons I loved the show.For me...no-one played the part better than Michelle.She EXCELLED in this part.Now she's moved onto other things,I don't think Phyllis should be recast,although I have a sneaky feeling she will.
Now Adam is my 'front and centre' person.Cant wait to see him in every epi.
So no...no recast from me. ;)

Good post, ITA.

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:25 pm

I don't watch as often now that Phyllis isn't on it's not as interesting without her IMO, MS is the only Phyllis to me but I think they will recast her. I also see Phyllis' name brought up a lot in threads against Sharon as a way to deflect from her so I guess she is still very relevant.

MzSaszy

Postby MzSaszy » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:20 pm

I would like them bringing her back but with memory problems that way it would keep Sharon wondering when she would come and out her on what she did to Summer. That way her and Nick would have a chance to see how far they could get back to the altar before the fiery red head would bring out the kitty claws. Also Summer needs her mother back to help her story line out.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:30 am

Quote laurie6: I don't watch as often now that Phyllis isn't on it's not as interesting without her IMO, MS is the only Phyllis to me but I think they will recast her. I also see Phyllis' name brought up a lot in threads against Sharon as a way to deflect from her so I guess she is still very relevant.

Yes I see that too. Phyllis has been gone for months now but her name is brought up all the time.. while trying to defend the oh so nasty one. LOL

bern916

Postby bern916 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:10 am

I agree the character of Phyllis hasn't been too terribly missed ... but since they just put her in a coma (as opposed to having her die), i think they have to recast. Can't just leave Jack out there in love-limbo-land. I think it was stupid for the writers to put Jack and Phyllis into a relationship when they knew she was planning on leaving the show. What future did the storyline have? None, unless they are planning to recast.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:42 am

I think the constant mention of Phyllis on the show means they will recast.. they would not have her wiggling her fingers if she was going to remain comatose.

walkeractive

Postby walkeractive » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:07 am

Yes I think Phyllis should be recast and it is important
in Nick and Jack finding out the truth about the paternity
results that Sharon tampered with. This has gone on long
enough and hopefully the writers will do the right thing. ~) ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”