Spoilers for next week, and down the road.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
yandrfan710

Spoilers for next week, and down the road.

Postby yandrfan710 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:56 pm

Check out Soaps.com's <a href="http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/spoilers/" target="_blank">The Young And The Restless Spoilers</a>.

alanadz

Re: Spoilers for next week, and down the road.

Postby alanadz » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:10 pm

Thanks for the spoilers.

yandrfan710

Postby yandrfan710 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:52 pm

Your Welcome !

Gracewashere

Postby Gracewashere » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:52 pm

Wow, I just read the spoilers and the one that has given me shivers is the one which states Adam and Billy's grief and guilt intersect...are the writers setting up a scenario for a suicide killing? Does Adam want to possibly end the guilt by having Billy crap him, by telling Billy he is guilty known full well of Billy's grief???...

jorie

Postby jorie » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Quote Gracewashere: Wow, I just read the spoilers and the one that has given me shivers is the one which states Adam and Billy's grief and guilt intersect...are the writers setting up a scenario for a suicide killing? Does Adam want to possibly end the guilt by having Billy crap him, by telling Billy he is guilty known full well of Billy's grief???...

nothing like that ,soap .com has written that spoiler better".Adam and Billy come together in a unique way .while each deals with their grief and guilt." I BELIEVE IT STARTS ON MONDAY,I seen it today.btw the spoilers are't here ,but I've seen them on their site. Michael and Billy aren't leaving.so we still have Adam AND Billy.THEY'RE BOTH BEING TURNED INTO BETTER MEN.

Gracewashere

Postby Gracewashere » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Quote jorie:
Quote Gracewashere: Wow, I just read the spoilers and the one that has given me shivers is the one which states Adam and Billy's grief and guilt intersect...are the writers setting up a scenario for a suicide killing? Does Adam want to possibly end the guilt by having Billy crap him, by telling Billy he is guilty known full well of Billy's grief???...

nothing like that ,soap .com has written that spoiler better".Adam and Billy come together in a unique way .while each deals with their grief and guilt." I BELIEVE IT STARTS ON MONDAY,I seen it today.btw the spoilers are't here ,but I've seen them on their site. Michael and Billy aren't leaving.so we still have Adam AND Billy.THEY'RE BOTH BEING TURNED INTO BETTER MEN.

Oh I know both actors are not going anywhere, but could a confrontation occur in which Adam wants Billy to "crap" him??? Well I guess you are right, it was just a "gut" feeling...

PixiePower

Postby PixiePower » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Thanks for the spoilers Yandrfan710 :)

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:13 pm

I agree this sounds very bad. I read something about Billy getting a gun! This is going to get very ugly.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”