An Idea for a Phyllis recast

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
soapfanIam

An Idea for a Phyllis recast

Postby soapfanIam » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:35 pm

I know that Michelle Stafford cannot/should not ever be replaced but if they wanted to bring the Phyllis character back onto the show and MS doesnt want to come back, they will obviously need to recast the role. I was thinking along the lines of Kate Walsh. Yes im sure shes got other stuff going on but i was just throwing her name out there. Shes about the same age as MS, maybe a couple years younger. Shes red headed, tall and leggy, and beautiful for her age. I dont know if she could pull off the feisty character that Phyllis is though. Yes its an old and tiring topic, but i just now thought that Kate Walsh could be added to the list of names possible for a Phyllis recast, should they ever decide to bring the character back like i said. However, there is no one like MS. She always will be Phyllis IMO.

alanadz

Re: An Idea for a Phyllis recast

Postby alanadz » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:33 pm

Quote soapfanIam: I know that Michelle Stafford cannot/should not ever be replaced but if they wanted to bring the Phyllis character back onto the show and MS doesnt want to come back, they will obviously need to recast the role. I was thinking along the lines of Kate Walsh. Yes im sure shes got other stuff going on but i was just throwing her name out there. Shes about the same age as MS, maybe a couple years younger. Shes red headed, tall and leggy, and beautiful for her age. I dont know if she could pull off the feisty character that Phyllis is though. Yes its an old and tiring topic, but i just now thought that Kate Walsh could be added to the list of names possible for a Phyllis recast, should they ever decide to bring the character back like i said. However, there is no one like MS. She always will be Phyllis IMO.

Beautiful for her age? lol

GCresident

Postby GCresident » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:53 pm

I agree. About time "Phyllis" came back to the soap. I am dying to see Sharon and Nick get a good dose of reality.. Too bad Jack will be hurt by this. And to say nothing about Summer!

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:51 pm

I'm quite alright with the mannequin that is playing the part presently thanks!

Soap Fan+

Postby Soap Fan+ » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:51 pm

The writers need to bring back Phyllis rater it is Michelle Stafford or someone else. I for one would not mind seeing a recast Phyllis. A number of actresses could play her. Marcia Cross , Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Korsow ,and Cate Clanchett all come in mind.

Ona34

Postby Ona34 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:54 pm

I highly doubt that YnR could afford the actors you mentioned. They get paid high bucks and YnR is asking their present cast to take pay cuts when their contracts come due for signing.

Georgia rain

Postby Georgia rain » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:06 pm

My hope is that Phyllis stays in the coma never to return.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”