Time to knock off dead wood

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Barbyboo

Time to knock off dead wood

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:09 pm

All these wallpaper fill in characters. We need new blood......

jb4me

Re: Time to knock off dead wood

Postby jb4me » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 pm

I couldn't agree more. Not only that, the characters we have shoved in our faces every day are like watching paint dry. Adam sits around like he's in a coma, Billy is so depressed he's depressing me, Fen is in a trance and Dylan....well, Dylan is just being Dylan.

lucztruword

Postby lucztruword » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Dylan....well, Dylan is just being Dylan.

😳Alrighty Then:
Dylan doesn't know the NEWMAN'S, he's being polite. How should he act? Nikki invited him out to the Ranch.
Victor is just old and honorary, he just be wilding out. Dylan doesn't care, he just be looking at Victor with his WTF look. What's wrong with this Guy?
Trust & Believe Dylan Reed McAvoy will become a force to be reckon with. I am waiting. Everyone thinks he's Boring I see something different there.
You have to watch the quite ones!! It's in his eyes, the calm before the storm.

jb4me

Postby jb4me » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:57 am

Quote lucztruword: Dylan....well, Dylan is just being Dylan.

😳Alrighty Then:
Dylan doesn't know the NEWMAN'S, he's being polite. How should he act? Nikki invited him out to the Ranch.
Victor is just old and honorary, he just be wilding out. Dylan doesn't care, he just be looking at Victor with his WTF look. What's wrong with this Guy?
Trust & Believe Dylan Reed McAvoy will become a force to be reckon with. I am waiting. Everyone thinks he's Boring I see something different there.

jb4me

Postby jb4me » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:04 am

Oops.....I'm new to the board :) I never thought of that, it is the quiet ones we need to watch. Would be fun to watch Dylan emerge as a force to be reckoned with! This could maybe bring Nick "back to life."

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:07 am

Dead wood, not interesting characters IMO are: Fen, Mason, Hillary, Courtney. Clean house; start over developing a few new exciting characters; and stick to our seasoned pros that are the backbone of Y&R. Really sickening is the post or rumor that Carmine has a twin and is coming to torment Lauren! You writer's bring a new character to town for this?? Sickening; we just wanted an end to that storyline!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:11 am

So many extras. So many boring duds. So many meeting in park scenes. So many coffee house blabbing. Bla bla. And Sharon now is really boring throw her in too

coolkraft

Postby coolkraft » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:24 am

pathetic writers with pathetic dead wood and assassination of the excellent original cast and writing

J_Bosh

Postby J_Bosh » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:36 am

Quote lucztruword: Dylan....well, Dylan is just being Dylan.

😳Alrighty Then:

Dylan will not be a force to be reckon with, Sb isn't that type of actor. Sb's whole career as jason has been carried by others, he needs the entire cast to prop him up and make him look good, he can't carry a show, he's not dynamic, no spark, no charisma, no nothing.
Dylan is a support character at best, he failed miserably as a lead, Just the facts.

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:06 pm

they could kill off Adam so the others aren't having to prop him so much..............he does do anything anymore other than whine and feel sorry for himself

Return to “The Young and the Restless”