Michelle Stafford called out on GFY

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ona34

Re: Michelle Stafford called out on GFY

Postby Ona34 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:30 pm

Quote Karl127:
Quote Barbyboo: She was great in soap don't see her getting major roles she will be bouncing back. Jack needs her especially if they are thinking of him and obnoxious hillary

HUH??? Not getting major roles? WTH does she need a major role for when her webseries is taking off like wild fire? Obviously you are not aware of her webseries or that she has been approached by numerous production companies to get her webseries on Netflix and Apple TV. MS does not need to come back to a soap!

MS wants to get on Netflix and Apple TV. I don't think any offers have been made to her.

Every board I am a member on hates her web series like I do. I think she embarassing herself by doing these off the wall Web Series and needs to find another interest. She is wasting her good talent on a loser.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Quote Charlie Big:
Quote Sinny:
Quote KeepingItReal: She not even on Y&R and she still getting "press". lol
LOL

She is the front cover story on the latest SOD with a huge interview to follow. She looks awsome on the front cover and from reading the story, she is being supported by some of the most powerful people in the business. The woman is a powerhouse in the soap world but she is even more important in other areas of the entertainment community. Very well connected and her networking has paid off big time. The people on the show still support her and are begging her to return. Amazing woman!

I'm gonna give her the props...she did bring it.

You both know I didn't even like the character and her antics but I have to say she want out we me routing for her.

SadieLadie

Postby SadieLadie » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Quote Ona34:
Quote Karl127:
Quote Barbyboo: She was great in soap don't see her getting major roles she will be bouncing back. Jack needs her especially if they are thinking of him and obnoxious hillary

HUH??? Not getting major roles? WTH does she need a major role for when her webseries is taking off like wild fire? Obviously you are not aware of her webseries or that she has been approached by numerous production companies to get her webseries on Netflix and Apple TV. MS does not need to come back to a soap!

MS wants to get on Netflix and Apple TV. I don't think any offers have been made to her.

Every board I am a member on hates her web series like I do. I think she embarassing herself by doing these off the wall Web Series and needs to find another interest. She is wasting her good talent on a loser.

So true! She's a great actress but her YouTube series is embarrassing at best! She'll be okay if she comes back to soaps, but I predict a dead-end if she continues on her current path. That series is beneath her.

Ona34

Postby Ona34 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:09 pm

I agree. MS is still beautiful and too good a actress to be wastint her time on a loser of a web series like the one she is star of and help create.

I highly doubt anyone praises her web series except her true fans and other stars and people that are in the business.

Fans say they like her Web Series on Twitter but they say do anything to get MS attention and get her to tweet them.

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:13 pm

The idea of anything successful on a web series is foreign to most of us but I do think that it is going to be a big thing one day. Many actors are doing them, and though they aren't my cup of tea, I think there is probably a future in them. Just think where we were 10 years ago with cell phones and look what they are now.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Quote calliope: The idea of anything successful on a web series is foreign to most of us but I do think that it is going to be a big thing one day. Many actors are doing them, and though they aren't my cup of tea, I think there is probably a future in them. Just think where we were 10 years ago with cell phones and look what they are now.

You are absolutely right! They are the future. Television as we know it is on life support now as an entertainment medium. I'm with you though, the concept is not my cup of tea either.

TowerOfBabble

Postby TowerOfBabble » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:54 pm

Quote Charlie Big:
Quote Sinny: man she looks so awesome.. wish i had legs like that.. and shame on the obvious MS bashing.

I thought that bashing the actors and actresses was against the rules here, Sinny.

And I thought it was up to the moderators to decide what is and isn't bashing, and reptimand if necessary...not for individual posters to be doing it. ~)

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Maybe it is up to the scruples of the poster. Some can't avoid bashing an actual person. But maybe they forget they really are people, just like themselves.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:49 pm

Absolutely calliope. A LOT of people should realize this more often.

Ona34

Postby Ona34 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:26 am

I don't care if Web Series are our future and some think MS is doing a good thing by being a star in a web series.

I have watched all episodes and I cannot see how anyone could like this junk. I think some people watch them just because MS is in the episode.

To me the episodes just get worse and worse and I give up on them and will not watch them anymore.

I still say she is wasting her acting talents on a real loser.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”