Awesome SHICK scenes

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
habbyfan

Re: Awesome SHICK scenes

Postby habbyfan » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:12 pm

If Sharon does tell the truth ... and if it really is true she changed the paternity results ... I can see Victor having a frontal lebotomy performed on her ... so no Sharon do not confess ...

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Quote cay65: I wanted Nick & Sharon back together at one point but I think it's to late. The writers have distroyed any hope of that happening. I'd like to see them to continue being good friends & take care of their children. I also wish they would bring out that Sharon changed the paternity test on Summer so Nick & every one else could heal.

way too late and when nick finds out what she did he is going to freak on her.. shick is so ick

PixiePower

Postby PixiePower » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Quote habbyfan:
Quote CdnMama: Did anyone else here squeal with joy on yesterday's Cdn show? OMG their happy faces~!! Love them two together!!!!! Please writers put these two back together!

Please writers do not let Big Bad Victor hurt my Sharon ... or I am coming after you !!!

I will be right there with you,Habbyfan!Can't stand that ole Meanie!!!!! :D

PixiePower

Postby PixiePower » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:48 pm

Quote CdnMama: Did anyone else here squeal with joy on yesterday's Cdn show? OMG their happy faces~!! Love them two together!!!!! Please writers put these two back together!

Just now watched it and it was so nice to have some laughter and happiness on this doom and gloom crap fest!Loved seeing Sharon laughing and being so happy. :)

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 pm

Quote PixiePower:

Just now watched it and it was so nice to have some laughter and happiness on this doom and gloom crap fest!Loved seeing Sharon laughing and being so happy. :)

i enjoyed them laughing and playing around too..

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:12 pm

Quote valleycliffe:
Quote PixiePower:

i enjoyed them laughing and playing around too..

They are pure magic together! :)

JUJU41

Postby JUJU41 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:15 pm

Quote vyvan: Writers...finally we have some decent writing!!!
It was beautiful to watch the magic that is SHICK!!! They sizzle every time!!we loved it!!!
Nick has been with so many ...but the SHICK pairing is true love and just beautiful!!! Bring on more SHICK scenes!!,

They may sizzle now, but if Sharon every comes clean about changing the paternity results they may fizzle. Right now their relationship is one big lie!

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:58 pm

Shick creates the buzz that's for sure.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”