Crime scene photos

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
calliope

Crime scene photos

Postby calliope » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:46 pm

They are missing? Is this an inside job? Please don't point a finger at Alex!

notsorestless

Re: Crime scene photos

Postby notsorestless » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:49 pm

Maybe Kevin?

Cabo

Postby Cabo » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:54 pm

Leave it to the great watch of Paul Williams.......
He's as good of a COP as he was a DA......lol

fairland

Postby fairland » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Quote calliope: They are missing? Is this an inside job? Please don't point a finger at Alex!

How did this become an inside job that paul would not find missing photos to the whole interragetion, of carmine being shot? I am hoping thatAlex does get a light punisment for wat is happening so far with the muder case of Carmine Basco.

rancher

Postby rancher » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:31 am

If I remember correctly, the GCPD has always been depicted as a bunch of bumbling fools.

I don't know why but it seems like the writers enjoy make the PD look like dummies.

Paul has NOT helped the image. All he does is try to help his friends----Lauren and Fen and Michael.

Lauren is getting on my last nerve, asking yet again for special favors. She started this mess and expects someone else to clean up her mess.

rancher

Postby rancher » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:31 am

If I remember correctly, the GCPD has always been depicted as a bunch of bumbling fools.

I don't know why but it seems like the writers enjoy make the PD look like dummies.

Paul has NOT helped the image. All he does is try to help his friends----Lauren and Fen and Michael.

Lauren is getting on my last nerve, asking yet again for special favors. She started this mess and expects someone else to clean up her mess.

rainflower

Postby rainflower » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:01 am

Lauren never asked to be stalked and kidnapped by a lunatic. Paul and Christine are long term friends of Lauren's so it is natural for her to ask for help from friends. I think Lauren is playing an amazing part and when her family is back together they will be better than ever.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:04 am

Quote notsorestless: Maybe Kevin?

---------------------
my thoughts exactly

Gmac1947

Postby Gmac1947 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:06 pm

Quote rainflower: Lauren never asked to be stalked and kidnapped by a lunatic. Paul and Christine are long term friends of Lauren's so it is natural for her to ask for help from friends. I think Lauren is playing an amazing part and when her family is back together they will be better than ever.

Carmine went extreme and Lauren may need more help. If he is returning, the twin got shot, Micheal and Fen are in prison, Carmine will want to finish what he started in the cabin. I have a feeling Lauren's troubles are just beginning.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:13 pm

Quote Gmac1947:
Quote rainflower: Lauren never asked to be stalked and kidnapped by a lunatic. Paul and Christine are long term friends of Lauren's so it is natural for her to ask for help from friends. I think Lauren is playing an amazing part and when her family is back together they will be better than ever.

Carmine went extreme and Lauren may need more help. If he is returning, the twin got shot, Micheal and Fen are in prison, Carmine will want to finish what he started in the cabin. I have a feeling Lauren's troubles are just beginning.

Please no laureen the characters a self righteous snob. In fact all the Baldwins are bores

Return to “The Young and the Restless”