The police department...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
kysweetheart17

The police department...

Postby kysweetheart17 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:56 pm

They have to be the worst investigators and police department on any show ever. I've seen better policing on The Andy Griffith show....

Why does Paul want to look at pictures that have clearly been apart of the evidence for how many weeks?? The jail scenes are so lame....

pink kiity

Re: The police department...

Postby pink kiity » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:03 pm

another day at mayberry police i see barney fifth is doing his job he really is on the ball :)) :))

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:16 pm

Feels like someone on the inside is on the bad guys' side. For a second I thought maybe Kevin took the pics for some reason, but maybe this is leading up to a mafia connection. It wasn't that long ago when there was a lot of corruption in the department, but this could be very different.

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:16 pm

Quote kysweetheart17: They have to be the worst investigators and police department on any show ever. I've seen better policing on The Andy Griffith show....

Why does Paul want to look at pictures that have clearly been apart of the evidence for how many weeks?? The jail scenes are so lame....

Complain, Complain, now its Paul's turn to be picked on. I have had it with this Board.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Quote Laloni:
Quote kysweetheart17: They have to be the worst investigators and police department on any show ever. I've seen better policing on The Andy Griffith show....

Complain, Complain, now its Paul's turn to be picked on. I have had it with this Board.

Well he is inspector goofy....he is freeing and getting favors for friens

kysweetheart17

Postby kysweetheart17 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Quote Laloni:

I'm pretty sure everyone has a right to their opinions good or bad... If you don't like it you don't have to read it...

cane fan

Postby cane fan » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:44 pm

please please tell me i am not crazy but the hallway at station the eleveters looks like jabott hall way right same color same wall paint.yell me

Return to “The Young and the Restless”