New love interest for Dylan...any ideas?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Axl Rose

New love interest for Dylan...any ideas?

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:28 am

For me I have a new love interest in mind for Dylan...how about Heather Stevens? Bring back Paul's daughter Heather, break up Heather and Daniel, bring Heather back to Genoa City and pair her up with Dylan McAvoy Nikki's newfound son, Nikki's son and Paul's daughter as a couple, it works

lucztruword

Re: New love interest for Dylan...any ideas?

Postby lucztruword » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:22 pm

Quote Axl Rose: For me I have a new love interest in mind for Dylan...how about Heather Stevens? Bring back Paul's daughter Heather, break up Heather and Daniel, bring Heather back to Genoa City and pair her up with Dylan McAvoy Nikki's newfound son, Nikki's son and Paul's daughter as a couple, it works

✨I like your idea ✨
Yes this concept could possibly work any female other than SHARON or AVERY!

LindsayCariad

Re: New love interest for Dylan...any ideas?

Postby LindsayCariad » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Quote Axl Rose: For me I have a new love interest in mind for Dylan...how about Heather Stevens? Bring back Paul's daughter Heather, break up Heather and Daniel, bring Heather back to Genoa City and pair her up with Dylan McAvoy Nikki's newfound son, Nikki's son and Paul's daughter as a couple, it works

I have the feeling it will be Avery . Too predictable. Kinda bummed, I'd rather someone else.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”