y&r sucks now

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cousindebbie

y&r sucks now

Postby cousindebbie » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:06 am

The show just plain sucks for a long time now. Tape it n fast forward thru most the whole thing. Need a better storyline. And not drag out the ones now that are so boring. After years of watching geuss time to not nother anymore. ~)

Jackie10

Re: y&r sucks now

Postby Jackie10 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:42 am

The show sucks now? The show has sucked for the past 2 years with only short scenes here and there that were worth watching.

sweetangel.

Postby sweetangel. » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:53 am

I'm waiting for the boom to break on Dylan's mother s/l LOL

Woodsgirl

Postby Woodsgirl » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Quote cousindebbie: The show just plain sucks for a long time now. Tape it n fast forward thru most the whole thing. Need a better storyline. And not drag out the ones now that are so boring. After years of watching geuss time to not nother anymore. ~)

Yes it does. The newbies are boring, boring, boring. Not interested in any of them.

Soap Fan+

Postby Soap Fan+ » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:31 pm

The reason why it sucks because its The Adam Newman show right now. He gets more airtime than anyone and their dragging this hit and run storyline to long.

kysweetheart17

Postby kysweetheart17 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:37 pm

I agree I had all of last weeks episodes on the DVR and fast forwarded thru every single one of them. The show just doesn't make any sense anymore it's so off the wall

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Quote cousindebbie: The show just plain sucks for a long time now. Tape it n fast forward thru most the whole thing. Need a better storyline. And not drag out the ones now that are so boring. After years of watching geuss time to not nother anymore. ~)

I have a suggestion for all of you who thinks the show sucks, STOP WATCHING IT. I stopped watching it for several weeks, it helps to take a break. Today's show was boring as can be so I turned it off. Try it, you might like it.

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:36 pm

Quote Soap Fan: The reason why it sucks because its The Adam Newman show right now. He gets more airtime than anyone and their dragging this hit and run storyline to long.

Well, its a break from being the Dylan show which went on for months. How soon we forget. You go Adam.

NIKKIKGC

Postby NIKKIKGC » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:58 pm

It's just terrible!
It's November and suppose to be good!
Love Adam and think his acting has been fantastic but even this is getting old.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”