The moment u decided u hated a character- go!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
1Elvis

Re: The moment u decided u hated a character- go!

Postby 1Elvis » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote 1Elvis:
Quote Sinny:
Quote 1Elvis: Phyllis: I started not liking her when she was with Jack and went to Victor. Phyllis kissed Victor and went back to Jack like she was a good girl. Poor Jack always got ruined with this nut.

I thought it was way nastier when Sharon kissed Victor.. she was married to Nick.. Phyllis was at least single when she kissed Vic.

Kissing is kissing. She still had her lips on his. ;) She never has told Nick about kissing his father once. I was glad when Victor pushed her away. She couldn't have Victor, so she goes for the son.

Why would she tell Nick.. it happened years before they were together. Sharon let Vic take the blame for her coming on to him and Nick still doesn't know that.

She should had told Jack for sure... Cause she was slipping out on him trying to get Victor. Nick had a right to know. It may not made a different, but at least he would known about it. That's why I do not like Phyllis... She never was faithful to Jack. I was not talking about Sharon for she is my favorite. I was posting about Phyllis kissing Victor... It had nothing to do with Sharon. ;) Phyllis wanted Victor bad, until he pushed her away and she was upset.... then she went for Nick. ~)

Castro

Postby Castro » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Didn't like Phyllis from the beginning. Softened up to her when she was with Jack. Ended up liking her for a few months BEFORE the nasty Phick Affair, then... hated her >) Now, I could care less if she ever comes back because the story lines given to her were nonsense.

Sharon - liked the character until she decided to stay with Adam. Now, I just wish they would stop the stupidness. It's NOT working.

Avery - never really cared for her.

Victor - another character ruined by the recent writers. Same goes for Nikki.

Chloe - always been annoying.

Chelsea - can't stand her, near hate :-)

Devon - can't stand him just because he's irritating (Neil and Lily at times also...add Jill too)

Wow, I guess the only character I truly hated was Phyllis... OH, and Adam. But after all of the painful story lines played out over the last 5 years, I don't care what the writers do at this point.

So it's safe to say, I hate the writers ;)

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Quote weatherholt3: Never did really like Phyllis but started hating her when she was pretending to be Sharon freinds and setting at her when all along she was sleeping with Nick

Adam from the time he came to GC. Can not stand this character

Phyllis is a rat never could be faithful to one man. I always felt bad for Jack. And again it was Jack fault taking her back.

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Nikki... I do not care for her. She thinks she is better then the next person. And when she got with D. Chow it was gross. I like to see Victor kick her out on her head.

Soap Fan+

Postby Soap Fan+ » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:38 pm

Cane- When he told Billy he was Jill's the better son. When n fact he was lying about being her son the whole time. Michael- When he made Kevin believe Jeffrey was Tom allowed Kevin to beat him up.

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Quote Soap Fan: Cane- When he told Billy he was Jill's the better son. When n fact he was lying about being her son the whole time. Michael- When he made Kevin believe Jeffrey was Tom allowed Kevin to beat him up.

They are all mean to Kevin. And he works his tale off for them when they need him.

YR2013

Postby YR2013 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Never liked Phyllis from the time she crawled her way into GC and pulled the DNA scam on Danny, split Cris and him up, and then had the nerve to try and kill two innocent people. But, when she was with Jack, I soften up towards her, began liking her a lot and then came the toxic/dysfunctional/nasty/disgusting Phick affair ~) Her bagging a man during his time of grief was it for me, I was done with her, but then Nick dumped her, and she moved on back to Jack and I started liking her again. In the end, I can't say I care if she ever comes out of her acoma and I don't feel the lest sorry for her, she's reaping some of what she did to others. Couldn't care less. >)

Can't stand and never liked Chloe, Chelsea, Nikki, Lily, Cane and Victor. These have always been FF material for me.

Now I FF Adam because of Chelsea. I also FF Villy because Victoria ruined Billy for me.

Heck, maybe it would be easier to post about who I like, list would be shorter 8) :D

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:54 pm

I use to not like Adam, but here lately I am getting too.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”