The moment u decided u hated a character- go!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
moocat

Re: The moment u decided u hated a character- go!

Postby moocat » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Lauren after her affair with Carmine. I feel she got everything she asked for. Her going back and forth with him. Giving him false hope. I didn t feel one bit sorry for her after Carmine started trouble for her. She boo hooed about the trouble he was causing her,well too bad you asked for it! Then there s Fen just for being a mama s boy WHIMP!

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Sharon used to be my fav. I started getting irked with her when she lied to Jack about paternity and ripped his heart right out. They it got progressively worse and worse. With every mania I started to hate her more and more. The cleptomania, the pyromania, the bipolar. It just got more and more pathetic. And what made it worse was that there was always an excuse... Poor little Sharon just wanted to "help" people by her dirty deeds. Now I just think she's a total zero. Her dirty maid thing with Adam was truly disgusting. I think she's extremely stupid and completely selfish. She needs a brain transplant or something.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon-as soon as she started shagging Adam after finding out what he did with Faith from birth! :0

I hated the ho way before that but that was so nasty.. she is so nasty.

J_Bosh

Postby J_Bosh » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:09 pm

Dylan-when he came from port chuck as jills bestie ,chelsea- just cause!

MotoMoto24

Postby MotoMoto24 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:40 pm

I don't hate anyone per say, I just prefer some over the other. I will off load occasionally on one or two of them. Right now that would be Nikki and Victor. They are working my nerves these days.

MissSudsy

Postby MissSudsy » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:38 am

BILLY - at the first word uttered out of Billy Miller's mouth.

Ona34

Postby Ona34 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:43 am

My list is so long I would not even attempt to reply to this post. LOL

janesBydiction

Postby janesBydiction » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:23 am

Sharon oddly because of her online fans. I was indifferent to disgusted with Sharon until I came on message boards and read some of the hateful posts from them about my fave. Then I began to hate the character. 2011 I think.

Avery the minute I saw her call Phyllis to catch her and Nick in bed. I just knew she was trouble who was obsessed with her sister since.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:29 am

Quote janesBydiction: Sharon oddly because of her online fans. I was indifferent to disgusted with Sharon until I came on message boards and read some of the hateful posts from them about my fave. Then I began to hate the character. 2011 I think.

Avery the minute I saw her call Phyllis to catch her and Nick in bed. I just knew she was trouble who was obsessed with her sister since.

WOW I love this so much and it is so true..

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:35 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote janesBydiction: Sharon oddly because of her online fans. I was indifferent to disgusted with Sharon until I came on message boards and read some of the hateful posts from them about my fave. Then I began to hate the character. 2011 I think.

WOW I love this so much and it is so true..

WOW is right! This describes me to a T!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”