Chelsea wearing stilettos holding Conner!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
calliope

Re: Chelsea wearing stilettos holding Conner!!!

Postby calliope » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:00 am

Quote countryMomof4: It's a soap! They all wear heels in inappropriate circumstances. IF I wanted to see slippers,flats or sweats I'd look in the mirror. :-)

I fell down a few steps wearing slippers one time. Thankfully I was not carrying a baby but you can fall in sneakers. I am not concerned about Chelsea's footwear. :~

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:01 am

Me either, other than to look at them with jealousy! Some of the boots these ladies have!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:15 am

Quote Licorice_423: OMG Call CPS!!!! Women aren't allowed to wear heals when carrying a baby!!!!!! How dare she be so irresponsible! She is the worst mother in the world because she wore heals! Ugh how could she do that! That's just so wrong!

I'll have my jumpsuit bedazzled so I can join her in the jail cell for being a HORRIBLE mother and wearing heals while carrying my baby.

I know right?
You can tell that Chelsea hasn't done anything under-handed since the paternity lie...go Chelsea! Rock your heals, and if you can carry your child in them, more power to you!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:19 am

Quote villyforever55:
Quote momo_loves_young: VILLYFOREVER YOUR DISGUISTING HAVE A PICTURE OF THEM HAVING SEX THATS LIKE RUDE THEIR ARE LITTLE KIDS ON HERE AND WHAT HAPPEN IF YOU TAKE A PIC OF PEOPLE DOING SEX EWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOUR THING TO DO THAT >(

Here you go! Have another look!

Good one Villy55! Where's that "like" button when you need it!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:21 am

Quote maja: Well, I hope the GCPD arrests her and saw off the heels of all her shoes as a punishment...Geez! ;(

I can see Paul kicking down the door now in Keystone Cops fashion. Geez is right!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:25 am

Quote calliope:
Quote countryMomof4: It's a soap! They all wear heels in inappropriate circumstances. IF I wanted to see slippers,flats or sweats I'd look in the mirror. :-)

I fell down a few steps wearing slippers one time. Thankfully I was not carrying a baby but you can fall in sneakers. I am not concerned about Chelsea's footwear. :~

One winter, I slid on some ice, fell down some stairs, my cell phone fell out of my pocket, my purse fell off my shoulders...and my boots were flat!

janesBydiction

Postby janesBydiction » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:40 am

Every woman wears stilettos in absolutely every situation on this show. Heck I remember Phyllis still wearing stilettos during a afterglow sex scene with Nick. So what if Chels is wearing them while holding an infant?

Licorice_423

Postby Licorice_423 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:18 am

Quote trinilisa:
Quote Licorice_423: OMG Call CPS!!!! Women aren't allowed to wear heals when carrying a baby!!!!!! How dare she be so irresponsible! She is the worst mother in the world because she wore heals! Ugh how could she do that! That's just so wrong!

I'll have my jumpsuit bedazzled so I can join her in the jail cell for being a HORRIBLE mother and wearing heals while carrying my baby.

I know right?
You can tell that Chelsea hasn't done anything under-handed since the paternity lie...go Chelsea! Rock your heals, and if you can carry your child in them, more power to you!

She even apologized to Adam, told him what she did was wrong, and has seen that Connor needs him.

She HAS to be criticized for something no matter what. The next thing will probably be that she wore her hair down and Connor might breathe in chemicals from her shampoo. Or maybe she didn't look at him or talk to him lovingly enough.

maja

Postby maja » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:03 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote momo_loves_young: VILLYFOREVER YOUR DISGUISTING HAVE A PICTURE OF THEM HAVING SEX THATS LIKE RUDE THEIR ARE LITTLE KIDS ON HERE AND WHAT HAPPEN IF YOU TAKE A PIC OF PEOPLE DOING SEX EWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOUR THING TO DO THAT >(

Here you go! Have another look!

LOL!! Way to go Villy...my complaint..the avatar should be larger! Hee Hee! :D

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:23 pm

Seriously??How on earth does this pic show a couple having sex?All I see is a couple kissing.Lotsa kids see people doing this.Smh. :~

Return to “The Young and the Restless”