Writers are testing the waters/Jack/Hillary b/c

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jorie

Re: Writers are testing the waters/Jack/Hillary b/c

Postby jorie » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:13 am

Quote JaNell36: I'm thinking that she maybe paired with the new younger Abbott that is coming and in order for her to be in that new guys orbit is to work for or be around the Abbott's!

that's what i'm thinking

jorie

Postby jorie » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:13 am

Quote alanadz:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote alanadz:
Quote Jackie10: Phyllis isnt the reason for the fan loss its the poor writing. The poor pairing of couples. The death of a child. And the pushing of characters that are just not entertaining or interesting.

They are not testing the waters with me as I am not interested in Jack/Hillary. The only women Jack was good with were #1 Emily/Stacy Haiduk #2 Phyllis any Phyllis will do. #3 Dian a love hate relationship.

What fan loss? The ratings are great.

The ratings are not great. The emotional scenes are great. The story line is crap. People are still not watching and the ones that are do so because of certain characters at the moment not the show.

The ratings ARE great. Y&R scored a 4.7 last week! They are doing extremely well.

yes they are,

jorie

Postby jorie » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:18 am

Quote APRIL JOY: One person can't hold up a show.the lost if Phyllis has been one of the best thing that has happen to this show.it has given the other actors on the show to shine.they have been back burner for so long.I hope Phyllis is never recast.as for Jack/Hillary we will see .

glad Phyllis is gone ,don't think jack n neil will be with Hillary except as mentors,if she m mason break up .I see her with either the new abbot or Williams.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:18 am

I will never like the character Hillary.
I vote....she GOES.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:24 am

Hillary and Adam no way leave Adam alone he's got enough trouble...and jack could be her grandfather..I see no need for the character to even be around just like that gal that tried to get Adam for sexual harrasment went away so should hillary..

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:25 am

Quote ichesly: Jack's new trophy wife? He sure knows how to pick them. Jack is a disaster when it comes to women.

I don't think Hillary's a troophy anything she's wicked

TrishB

Postby TrishB » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Quote Joy T: It is so obvious they want to see if these 2 have chemistry because it will make for fabulous story when the new Phyllis rolls into town. Lonely Jack will find comfort in the arms of Hillary but will dump her when "red" wakes up. It would be fun to see Hillary become a stalker when Jack is finished with her. Jack will try to hide her from "red" but we all know "red" knows how to play that game. Watch for fireworks!

Hilary vs New Phyllis battling for Jackass Abbott. Bring it on! :-)

SilverQueen

Postby SilverQueen » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:23 pm

Quote alanadz:
Quote Joy T: It is so obvious they want to see if these 2 have chemistry because it will make for fabulous story when the new Phyllis rolls into town. Lonely Jack will find comfort in the arms of Hillary but will dump her when "red" wakes up. It would be fun to see Hillary become a stalker when Jack is finished with her. Jack will try to hide her from "red" but we all know "red" knows how to play that game. Watch for fireworks!
Really I HOPE they do Sharon needs to pay and Jack needs his woman back before he goes for this woman being the biggest mistake he'll make in a long time and things were interesting with Phyllis around for a great many characters so I hope that's not true they won't recast Phyllis. Is that really true? Please don't let it be. %( ;( Speculating - Phyllis has no memory when she wakes up about Sharon's plot. She will try to love Jack but there is still that pull toward Nick. When she finally remembers, that is when the Phyllis and Nick torrid love affair will begin AGAIN!

Jack will be left alone again and I hope that Sharon will be well and strong enough to handle hurricane Phyllis!

Can't wait for the return of our feisty Phyllis character. I hope the new actress is as awesome as Michelle Stafford.

There is no new Phyllis coming. MS is not coming back and I am 99%% sure the part will not be recast.

locknester

Postby locknester » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Quote Barbyboo:
Quote ichesly: Jack's new trophy wife? He sure knows how to pick them. Jack is a disaster when it comes to women.

I don't think Hillary's a troophy anything she's wicked

She's young, hot, and enjoys sex. For men of Jack's age, it's a dream come true. >)

Compared to Jack's last few wives, Phyllis, Sharon, Nikki, Emily/Patty, and Genevieve, I'd say Hillary is an upgrade.

Figgy652

Postby Figgy652 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Speculating - Phyllis has no memory when she wakes up about Sharon's plot. She will try to love Jack but there is still that pull toward Nick. When she finally remembers, that is when the Phyllis and Nick torrid love affair will begin AGAIN!

Jack will be left alone again and I hope that Sharon will be well and strong enough to handle hurricane Phyllis!

Can't wait for the return of our feisty Phyllis character. I hope the new actress is as awesome as Michelle Stafford.

Hilary character has to go....boring and not fun to watch or hate! Hillary and Jack.....barf!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”