Writers are testing the waters/Jack/Hillary b/c

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Joy T

Writers are testing the waters/Jack/Hillary b/c

Postby Joy T » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:46 am

It is so obvious they want to see if these 2 have chemistry because it will make for fabulous story when the new Phyllis rolls into town. Lonely Jack will find comfort in the arms of Hillary but will dump her when "red" wakes up. It would be fun to see Hillary become a stalker when Jack is finished with her. Jack will try to hide her from "red" but we all know "red" knows how to play that game. Watch for fireworks!

Speculating - Phyllis has no memory when she wakes up about Sharon's plot. She will try to love Jack but there is still that pull toward Nick. When she finally remembers, that is when the Phyllis and Nick torrid love affair will begin AGAIN!

Jack will be left alone again and I hope that Sharon will be well and strong enough to handle hurricane Phyllis!

Can't wait for the return of our feisty Phyllis character. I hope the new actress is as awesome as Michelle Stafford.

ajsp35801

Re: Writers are testing the waters/Jack/Hillary b/c

Postby ajsp35801 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:38 am

I have no desire to see hilary lose out to Phyllis. Matter of fact, if Jack and Hilary (which I hope doesn't happen) become popular then even more reason not to recast Phyllis. This show doesn't need that character. It is doing just fine without her.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Quote Joy T: It is so obvious they want to see if these 2 have chemistry because it will make for fabulous story when the new Phyllis rolls into town. Lonely Jack will find comfort in the arms of Hillary but will dump her when "red" wakes up. It would be fun to see Hillary become a stalker when Jack is finished with her. Jack will try to hide her from "red" but we all know "red" knows how to play that game. Watch for fireworks!

Speculating - Phyllis has no memory when she wakes up about Sharon's plot. She will try to love Jack but there is still that pull toward Nick. When she finally remembers, that is when the Phyllis and Nick torrid love affair will begin AGAIN!

Jack will be left alone again and I hope that Sharon will be well and strong enough to handle hurricane Phyllis!

Can't wait for the return of our feisty Phyllis character. I hope the new actress is as awesome as Michelle Stafford.

There is no new Phyllis coming. MS is not coming back and I am 99%% sure the part will not be recast.

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:30 pm

[quote]Quote ajsp35801: I have no desire to see hilary lose out to Phyllis. Matter of fact, if Jack and Hilary (which I hope doesn't happen) become popular then even more reason not to recast Phyllis. This show doesn't need that character. It is doing just fine without her.[/quote]

Yes, cause the show has "lost" millions and millions of fams since the character left! Oh, wait?

Summer can give Sharon her Karma by having a fight with a pregnant Sharon at the top of the stairs as she is rushing to tell Nick she is having twins or some such nonsence! ~)

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:37 pm

What woman has become popular by being paired with Jack?

DashingJrob

Postby DashingJrob » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:40 pm

Ewwwwwww! My stomach won't be able to handle that, hack.

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Quote alanadz: What woman has become popular by being paired with Jack?

Phyllis...but that had more to do with the heavy handed writing between her and Diane than anything.

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Quote DashingJrob: Ewwwwwww! My stomach won't be able to handle that, hack.

It would make absolutely no sense to pair Hilary with Jack...pairing Hilary with Adam, yes! She would constantly be caught between trying to be a better person and supporting him. But Jack...no. I would rather see her with Neil and I despise that thought.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Phyllis isnt the reason for the fan loss its the poor writing. The poor pairing of couples. The death of a child. And the pushing of characters that are just not entertaining or interesting.

They are not testing the waters with me as I am not interested in Jack/Hillary. The only women Jack was good with were #1 Emily/Stacy Haiduk #2 Phyllis any Phyllis will do. #3 Dian a love hate relationship.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Quote Jackie10: Phyllis isnt the reason for the fan loss its the poor writing. The poor pairing of couples. The death of a child. And the pushing of characters that are just not entertaining or interesting.

They are not testing the waters with me as I am not interested in Jack/Hillary. The only women Jack was good with were #1 Emily/Stacy Haiduk #2 Phyllis any Phyllis will do. #3 Dian a love hate relationship.

What fan loss? The ratings are great.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”