Writers...watch GH Halloween.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
calliope

Writers...watch GH Halloween.

Postby calliope » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:42 pm

I am a new viewer to GH, after 20 years I ditched B&B, the Halloween show was great, parties, costumes, some really funny over the top acting. Why do we not have one touch of humor on Y&R anymore? We used to have some light hearted scenes, some really zinger one liners. Gone.
Man, I really miss ATWT. :|

CdnMama

Re: Writers...watch GH Halloween.

Postby CdnMama » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:47 pm

I never watched the show GH before. I find it different from Y&R. So I just started watching it the other day I seen Diane from Y&R is on it now. She's a really great actress. The thing I don't like about starting a new soap is you don't know all the backstory and about all the characters. So I'm watching it, but I'm very lost. lol.

calliope

Re: Writers...watch GH Halloween.

Postby calliope » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Quote CdnMama: I never watched the show GH before. I find it different from Y&R. So I just started watching it the other day I seen Diane from Y&R is on it now. She's a really great actress. The thing I don't like about starting a new soap is you don't know all the backstory and about all the characters. So I'm watching it, but I'm very lost. lol.

There are a slew of characters. I had to keep checking the cast list or asking questions on the board. I am getting into it though. It is not full of "beautiful" people. They seem to hire for acting skill. How novel!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”