Dylan Gets A Mom, Siblings, Nieces, Nephews & VICT

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
alanadz

Dylan Gets A Mom, Siblings, Nieces, Nephews & VICT

Postby alanadz » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:01 pm

Dylan will go from having no family at all, to a fairly large family. Which is good AND bad. This holiday season Dylan's cup will run over except for the Victor! lol

It will be very interesting watching poor Nikki try to navigate the waters between her new found son and her husband.

DashingJrob

Re: Dylan Gets A Mom, Siblings, Nieces, Nephews & VICT

Postby DashingJrob » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:03 pm

The perks of being JFP's "pet rock" she will rewrite history for ya!The slogan for dylan and SB.

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:12 pm

Quote alanadz: Dylan will go from having no family at all, to a fairly large family. Which is good AND bad. This holiday season Dylan's cup will run over except for the Victor! lol

It will be very interesting watching poor Nikki try to navigate the waters between her new found son and her husband.

I can hardly wait to see Victoria and Nick's reaction to all this good news. Avery will not have a easy time either. This could be a very interesting S/L

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Quote Laloni:
Quote alanadz: Dylan will go from having no family at all, to a fairly large family. Which is good AND bad. This holiday season Dylan's cup will run over except for the Victor! lol

I can hardly wait to see Victoria and Nick's reaction to all this good news. Avery will not have a easy time either. This could be a very interesting S/L

Nick blames Dylan for his breakup with Avery.It will be interesting to see Nikki break the news to Dylan and the rest of her famiy,especially Victor.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Quote Laloni:

I think Vicky and Nick will come to love and accept Dylan. But Victor? Oh boy! He will hate Dylan's guts.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:22 pm

It will also be interesting to see Dylan interact with Summer, Noah and Reed. He already has a good relationship with Faith.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Can we get a DNA test first, please?

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Quote villyforever55: Can we get a DNA test first, please?

Not necessary. JFP already told is making Nikki Dylan's mom, is the way to give Dylan a family and permanent place in GC.

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Poor down to earth Dylan. Poor guy, the Newmans are a bunch of self centered snobs. Wait until Nick finds out he has another brother to hate. And Victoria has to share her mother. OMG!

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Quote alanadz:
Quote villyforever55: Can we get a DNA test first, please?

Not necessary. JFP already told is making Nikki Dylan's mom, is the way to give Dylan a family and permanent place in GC.

Forgive me. I forgot.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”