Coming Soon-Chelsea & Adam?? Sharon & Nick?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jorie

Re: Coming Soon-Chelsea & Adam?? Sharon & Nick?

Postby jorie » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:26 am

Quote YR2013: Nothing about Chadam and Shick interest me, ~) but I'm happy for their fan base. That's a lot of FF for me. ;(

I hope Shick can resolve the things of the past and move away from each other after that. I don't see things being healthy for either one of them if they reunite or prolong the inevitable(breaking up the minute they get back together).
chadham is why iwatch .
Chadam is boring for me, they have been from the start. I don't like the character Chelsea, she bores me to tears before she was Adam and nothing changed when she was with Dylan. I think it's her and not the men that makes the s/l stale and uninteresting for me. JMTC

jorie

Postby jorie » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:33 am

Quote Chalen: IMO Chelsea & Adam and Sharon & Nick will get together for a while. Once Nick finds out about Sharon's lie and Chelsea finds out about what Adam has done, both relationships will implode. :D

adam n Chelsea will get together after she finds out about the accident,as for nick ,its time that looser gets that cassie dyeing and him abandoning her for Phyllis is what triggered sharons illness

jorie

Postby jorie » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:35 am

Quote Lanie1959: I suspect Chadam might get close but then this latest Adam drama will cause her to put on the brakes and hopefully get her and her kid the heck away from that loser...
as far as Shick are concerned I think once Sharon thinks she is getting Nick the truth will come out and blow that up..

Chelsea and Adam belong together ,b/c he's not a loser like his father he will not abandon his son .

jorie

Postby jorie » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:37 am

Quote alanadz: Looks like this is happening. But I am not so sure the writers are done with Chels and Dylan.

Theyre done.Chelsea belongs with Adam.

jorie

Postby jorie » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:38 am

Quote canada gal:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Sunnyflower: Who cares? %(
LMAO.. well when we know what we know about sharon.. we also know shick does not stand a chance... and chadam is so boring.. as boring as shadam :D

LOL, at least I can say that we agree on 2 out of 3. ;)

CHADHAM is why I watch.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”