Poor Fen

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Mich921

Poor Fen

Postby Mich921 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:01 pm

I feel bad for Fen. He tried to do the right thing. His parents wouldn't listen to him and now he's done something that will cost him prison time. If M&L would have just let him confess and a real investigation could of been done. He might not even of ended up in jail. So now Michael and Fen will both be in jail and Lauren alone. So sad

MoBeth

Re: Poor Fen

Postby MoBeth » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Quote Mich921: I feel bad for Fen. He tried to do the right thing. His parents wouldn't listen to him and now he's done something that will cost him prison time. If M&L would have just let him confess and a real investigation could of been done. He might not even of ended up in jail. So now Michael and Fen will both be in jail and Lauren alone. So sad

I feel sorry for Michael and Fen having to pay for Lauren's sin. Therefore, I don't feel sorry for Lauren one little bit. She's also paying the price.

Gmac1947

Postby Gmac1947 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Quote Mich921: I feel bad for Fen. He tried to do the right thing. His parents wouldn't listen to him and now he's done something that will cost him prison time. If M&L would have just let him confess and a real investigation could of been done. He might not even of ended up in jail. So now Michael and Fen will both be in jail and Lauren alone. So sad

Lauren alone, we can expect some barman to get lucky.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:14 pm

This is all so stupid.Michael confessed to a murder he didn't commit and they have no real proof that Fen did it either.Fen doesn't remember and thinks he did it because his parents said so.He tried to do the right thing and then went out and got arrested for drugs.Did he think that going to jail himself would set Michael free?

I Think Paul is finally fed up with all the Baldwins and all their lies and scheming.Lauren expected him to keep Fen out of jail but there's nothing he can do.Fen knew another drug charge would send him to jail.The Baldwins are all to blame for the mess they're in.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:21 pm

If Lauren didn't enjoy being in Carmine's bed so much, this all would not be happening!

Lauren yelling at Paul today was so laughable!

jacksmyguy

Postby jacksmyguy » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Quote MoBeth:

I feel sorry for Michael and Fen having to pay for Lauren's sin. Therefore, I don't feel sorry for Lauren one little bit. She's also paying the price.

I pretty much agree with you. Lauren is the real screw-up here and ironically the only one who gets by without having to pay the price for messing with Carmine in the first place. Fen is a real messed up kid and was that way even before the Lauren/Carmine affair, so I really don't give a darn about him. Michael is the one I truly feel sorry for. First his wife has an affair on him and then he goes to prison to protect Fen and spare Lauren from their son paying the price. Michael is turning into his brother Kevin; the poor guy can't catch a break.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”