Spoiler: From Nelson Branco, Casting

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
alanadz

Re: Spoiler: From Nelson Branco, Casting

Postby alanadz » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:24 am

Where are they? I am really looking forward to both newbies.

Joy T

Postby Joy T » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:35 am

I feel sorry for these poor actors coming in to work for this regime. We all want to see romantic pairings but all we will see is them coming into Dylan's coffee shop to drink that good coffee and tell Nicki new son all about their problems. These writers must hate romance, glamour, work or having fun.

I bet they are huge Starbuck's fans since every other scene is at Dylan's Java Shop! :) Dylan should open up a boarding house and they can all move upstairs and come down for coffee in their PJ's. Nobody works, nobody kisses, dances or makes whop pie anymore. :)

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Quote Joy T: I feel sorry for these poor actors coming in to work for this regime. We all want to see romantic pairings but all we will see is them coming into Dylan's coffee shop to drink that good coffee and tell Nicki new son all about their problems. These writers must hate romance, glamour, work or having fun.

I bet they are huge Starbuck's fans since every other scene is at Dylan's Java Shop! :) Dylan should open up a boarding house and they can all move upstairs and come down for coffee in their PJ's. Nobody works, nobody kisses, dances or makes whop pie anymore. :)

I don't feel sorry for them. They make tons of money and they are celebs so they get lots of perks.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”