I'm afraid Fen will be raped in prison -- it's JFP

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
holly69

Re: I'm afraid Fen will be raped in prison -- it's JFP

Postby holly69 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Quote lolakat:
Quote Lanie1959:
Quote bukopandan: Well, if it happens, the upside is that at least Y&R will finally be taking male rape seriously.

if they do a story like the one Gh did ,it will be a serious issue, the story on Gh turned into a solid story and what happened to Michael is still relevant........but like with female rape it was hard to watch

I remember this story on GH and it was very hard to watch. I don't like rape stories and prison rape is one of the worst kinds. Michael was only 18 like Fenmore and beaten and raped by an older inmate. He was a mess afterward and had to get AIDS test. Michael was a virgin too so his first experience of sex was prison rape. I think Fenmore is the same, a virgin. It's horrible to imagine this brutality as a teenage boy's first sexual encounter, prison rape, what a violent trauma that is. I feel ill thinking about it. I watched Michael's story on GH but I will not watch this again with Fenmore. Once was enough!

I agree, once was enough, prison rape is not my idea of 'love in the afternoon'. But JFP might do it for ratings.

ominous

Postby ominous » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:33 am

Quote bukopandan: Well, if it happens, the upside is that at least Y&R will finally be taking male rape seriously.

It's a double standard. They're saying it's okay for women to rape men, but bad when men rape men. It's a little homophobic. All rape should be bad, regardless of the gender of the rapist.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:42 am

Quote sandyseas:
Quote jaxiejoy: JFP keeps it real. She loves these prison rape stories. :(

Remember Michael Corinthos on GH. He got raped by Carter in Pentonville. It's another Emmy bait story.

I really fear this is where it's heading, it's the JFP way!

Fen is arrested for drugs and goes to prison, and the inmates target him because he's Michael's son but Michael was moved to protective custody, so he can't defend Fen. All the pieces are in place for Fen to get raped by that big burly bubba named "Womack".

Oh for sure, Fen is getting raped in prison. JFP is recyling her GH stories.

This is definitely a copy of Michael's story from GH.

Prison rape is a trendy soap story right now. DOOL just did a prison rape story with Nick.

It would not surprise me at all if this is where she went.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:56 am

Quote snickernoodle:
Quote sandyseas:

Remember Michael Corinthos on GH. He got raped by Carter in Pentonville. It's another Emmy bait story.

Fen is arrested for drugs and goes to prison, and the inmates target him because he's Michael's son but Michael was moved to protective custody, so he can't defend Fen. All the pieces are in place for Fen to get raped by that big burly bubba named "Womack".

Oh for sure, Fen is getting raped in prison. JFP is recyling her GH stories.

This is definitely a copy of Michael's story from GH.

Prison rape is a trendy soap story right now. DOOL just did a prison rape story with Nick.

I can see it happening too. They're dropping anvils about Fen not surviving in prison because he's not tough like his father is. Fen is young, soft, and very entitled. Exactly the type that rapists prey on in prison.

he is the perfect victim.. I totally think this is where they are headed.. too bad I don't give a rats ass about the fen character.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:58 am

Quote ominous:

It's a double standard. They're saying it's okay for women to rape men, but bad when men rape men. It's a little homophobic. All rape should be bad, regardless of the gender of the rapist.

OMG I so agree.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:53 am

Yes this is a General Hospital re-hash with Fen getting raped in prison this is like Michael Corinthos III all over again, remember when Michael got raped in prison on GH by Carter

lmfan

Postby lmfan » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:55 am

Quote RobynH:

Oh well. It's not like his family isn't already a mess. What's a rape?! Let's see! How did all this mess start anyway? Fen following Summer's lead with bullying a kid. Then the kid got Fen back by saying the little shyte tried to kill him. Michael believed it because he realized his son was "off". However Lauren didn't believe her precious son would do anything wrong. After the truth came out, Lauren chose not to acknowledge what her son had done to another boy but to be sooooooooooooooo mad at her husband that she did a BARTENDER who had a screw loose. Now Michael is in jail trying to cover for his son who is in jail anyway now while Lauren is home alone. I guess she will go looking for another bartender. Let them all stay in jail. If Michael really cared about Fen, he would have given him the best defense possible but made him realize his actions have consequences. They are all idiots.

That doesn't mean a young man should be raped.

lmfan

Postby lmfan » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:

Unfortunately, I think you are correct. Not sure about the Womack part. From what I have read, Womack befriends Michael in jail. Who knows, but I definitely think the signs are not looking too positive for Fen's stay in jail. I think he'll be targeted.

Jill Phelps has done this story line before and all she knows is dark and depressing so I look for more darkness, much more.

I can't imagine many wanting to see Fen raped so maybe JFP will take a different turn and have Michael make a deal with Womack to protect his son if he is sent to a more protective section of the prison. Michael is not going to leave his kid unprotected if he can help it.

Savoy

Postby Savoy » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:53 pm

I hope not >( , it was enough seeing Michael on GH getting raped.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:00 pm

Is this a rumor or what? Why all the talk about prison rape?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”