Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sharon n nick 4eva

Re: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:59 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote holly69:
Quote Laloni:
Quote dasherr: I'm so furious!!! Billy is a JERK! How dare he blame DASH for Delia's death? :0

He's being very CRUEL to an innocent puppy! This is animal abuse! It was Billy who left Delia in the car alone -- Not Dash!

Now Billy says he can't stand the sight of Dash and doesn't want that "damn dog" in his house. Poor Dash has to sleep outside because Billy hates the sound of his voice and feels angry looking at him!! :0

I hate how Billy keeps calling Dash "that damn dog" and saying "I know that damn dog had something to do with Delia's accident".

Billy had a nasty temper tantrum and now Victoria has to find Dash another home because Billy wants him gone.

POOR DASH!!! :(

This is why stupid people like Billy boy should never adopt animals.

Children either from the way he's treating Johnny. I think Billy is feeling very guilty for leaving Delia in the car alone and he's trying to be as mean as he can, he's sulking not grieving there is a difference

You nailed it. This is why I'm not feeling Billy. He's not grieving, he's sulking because he knows this is his fault. It's ugly behavior and not at all sympathetic.

No, he's not sulking, he's grieving and displaying the various stages of grief, one of which is anger. That's where he is now.

He's sulking and grieving.

ominous

Postby ominous » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:14 am

Quote dasherr: I'm so furious!!! Billy is a JERK! How dare he blame DASH for Delia's death? :0

He's being very CRUEL to an innocent puppy! This is animal abuse! It was Billy who left Delia in the car alone -- Not Dash!

Now Billy says he can't stand the sight of Dash and doesn't want that "damn dog" in his house. Poor Dash has to sleep outside because Billy hates the sound of his voice and feels angry looking at him!! :0

I hate how Billy keeps calling Dash "that damn dog" and saying "I know that damn dog had something to do with Delia's accident".

Billy had a nasty temper tantrum and now Victoria has to find Dash another home because Billy wants him gone.

Thumbs down for Billy. He did Dash dirty. That cute little mutt was wronged. Shame on Billy. I can't stand folks who are cruel to animals. Not cool.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:20 am

Quote cards1:
Quote ping123: Obviously Dash is not exempt from Billy's bad behavior, at least he isn't being ignored and shut out like Victoria.

I know just who the he11 does he think he is! A father who's daughter just got ran over and killed. Why is he being such a monster wanting to set in the dark and grieve his seven year old daughter, oh the outrage, then he wants to leave that dog outside he rescued from the pound because he can't bear to hear it scratch on his dead daughter's door all night,that he just buried yesterday, the outrage, Billy should be jailed and made to kiss Dash's arse in the center of GC.

Oh, I thought he had killed him. Guess I was wrong. My bad!

ominous

Postby ominous » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:48 am

He didn't kill the dog but he kicked him out of the house and left him outside all night in the cold. Billy wants to get rid of Dash. Is that what Delia would want? Not a nice way to honor her memory.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:09 am

Quote ominous: He didn't kill the dog but he kicked him out of the house and left him outside all night in the cold. Billy wants to get rid of Dash. Is that what Delia would want? Not a nice way to honor her memory.

We don't need people from the show making stupid comments to drum up conversation.

Do we?

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:19 am

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote ominous: He didn't kill the dog but he kicked him out of the house and left him outside all night in the cold. Billy wants to get rid of Dash. Is that what Delia would want? Not a nice way to honor her memory.

We don't need people from the show making stupid comments to drum up conversation.

Do we?

No, we don't.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:31 am

Quote villyforever55:
Quote Sunnyflower:

Do we?

No, we don't.

Exactly.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:17 am

Quote villyforever55:
Quote holly69:
Quote Laloni:

Children either from the way he's treating Johnny. I think Billy is feeling very guilty for leaving Delia in the car alone and he's trying to be as mean as he can, he's sulking not grieving there is a difference

You nailed it. This is why I'm not feeling Billy. He's not grieving, he's sulking because he knows this is his fault. It's ugly behavior and not at all sympathetic.

No, he's not sulking, he's grieving and displaying the various stages of grief, one of which is anger. That's where he is now.

I would agree with you if he was angry at himself.. not the poor dog.. that is a real turn off for me.

daffyteddy66

Postby daffyteddy66 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:14 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote holly69:
Quote Laloni:

I would agree with you if he was angry at himself.. not the poor dog.. that is a real turn off for me.

You are honestly saying that you haven't seen that he is blaming himself? 8) 8)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:19 am

Quote daffyteddy66:
Quote Sinny:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote holly69:
Quote Laloni:

You are honestly saying that you haven't seen that he is blaming himself? 8) 8)

He needs to blame himself and not the dog.. what did the dog do wrong? need to take a pee? Billy is the one in the wrong for being such an idiot and leaving his kid in the car unattended.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”