Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cards1

Re: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Postby cards1 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Quote ping123: Obviously Dash is not exempt from Billy's bad behavior, at least he isn't being ignored and shut out like Victoria.

I know just who the he11 does he think he is! A father who's daughter just got ran over and killed. Why is he being such a monster wanting to set in the dark and grieve his seven year old daughter, oh the outrage, then he wants to leave that dog outside he rescued from the pound because he can't bear to hear it scratch on his dead daughter's door all night,that he just buried yesterday, the outrage, Billy should be jailed and made to kiss Dash's arse in the center of GC.

ping123

Postby ping123 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Quote cards1:
Quote ping123: Obviously Dash is not exempt from Billy's bad behavior, at least he isn't being ignored and shut out like Victoria.

I know just who the he11 does he think he is! A father who's daughter just got ran over and killed. Why is he being such a monster wanting to set in the dark and grieve his seven year old daughter, oh the outrage, then he wants to leave that dog outside he rescued from the pound because he can't bear to hear it scratch on his dead daughter's door all night,that he just buried yesterday, the outrage, Billy should be jailed and made to kiss Dash's arse in the center of GC.

He is acting strangely and needs help. ;(

cards1

Postby cards1 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Quote ping123:
Quote cards1:

Most folks probably act "strangely" after burying their 7 year old daughter the day before, don't ya think....it's called shock.

ping123

Postby ping123 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Quote cards1:
Quote ping123:
Quote cards1:

Most folks probably act "strangely" after burying their 7 year old daughter the day before, don't ya think....it's called shock.

No one else is acting so dark and broken as Billy is.

cards1

Postby cards1 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Quote ping123:
Quote cards1:
Quote ping123:
Quote cards1:

No one else is acting so dark and broken as Billy is.

There not showing anyone else as much as Billy, and everyone grieves differently. I'm sure Billy is bearing alot of guilt for leaving her in the car.

Chloe's turn is coming with her grief, she hooks onto Connor to try to hang onto Delia's memory according to spoilers.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:32 pm

Quote sandyseas:
Quote dasherr: I'm so furious!!! Billy is a JERK! How dare he blame DASH for Delia's death? :0

He's being very CRUEL to an innocent puppy! This is animal abuse! It was Billy who left Delia in the car alone -- Not Dash!

Now Billy says he can't stand the sight of Dash and doesn't want that "damn dog" in his house. Poor Dash has to sleep outside because Billy hates the sound of his voice and feels angry looking at him!! :0

I hate how Billy keeps calling Dash "that damn dog" and saying "I know that damn dog had something to do with Delia's accident".

Billy had a nasty temper tantrum and now Victoria has to find Dash another home because Billy wants him gone.

POOR DASH!!! :(

This is why stupid people like Billy boy should never adopt animals.

Billy is a douche.

It's not the dog's fault that his owner is an idiot.

Billy is the one who bought the dog without checking with anyone and didn't keep him on a leash. He's guilty of negligence.
He is being a douche bag.. blaming the dog for his negligence is outrageous.

chillepepper

Postby chillepepper » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:42 pm

Billy wasn 't in a rage,what show are you watching? ,even when he does get angry I wouldn't call him going into a rage, Victor is the one that often has flown into a rage. Why all the fuss about the dog,Billy said the dog was the last to see Delia alive which is right. The dog did have a collar,Billy bought the collar after Dash ran away from Delia at CL that time. Billy also did not Blame Delia,why would he?, I honestly don't know what some of you are watching. Billy has just buried his little girl,why are some posters jumping on him for his "bad behavior" towards other people? There is nothing worse than losing a child,even when it is an adult child,look at how Nina reacted when she thought Chance died,at the hands of his own brother so she thought. There is no right way or wrong way to greive the loss of a child of any age . Cut Billy some slack he knows that he should not have left her in the car alone,he is feeling guilty and should be able to lash out at people ,others understand that he isn't intentionally being nasty. Billy loved that little girl .

snickernoodle

Postby snickernoodle » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:35 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote sandyseas:
Quote dasherr: I'm so furious!!! Billy is a JERK! How dare he blame DASH for Delia's death? :0

He's being very CRUEL to an innocent puppy! This is animal abuse! It was Billy who left Delia in the car alone -- Not Dash!

Now Billy says he can't stand the sight of Dash and doesn't want that "damn dog" in his house. Poor Dash has to sleep outside because Billy hates the sound of his voice and feels angry looking at him!! :0

I hate how Billy keeps calling Dash "that damn dog" and saying "I know that damn dog had something to do with Delia's accident".

Billy had a nasty temper tantrum and now Victoria has to find Dash another home because Billy wants him gone.

Billy is a douche.

Billy is the one who bought the dog without checking with anyone and didn't keep him on a leash. He's guilty of negligence.

Blaming the dog is very douchey. I have no respect for people who abuse animals, it's sadistic and mean.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:46 am

Quote snickernoodle:
Quote Sinny:
Quote sandyseas:

Billy is a douche.

Blaming the dog is very douchey. I have no respect for people who abuse animals, it's sadistic and mean.

So true. Billy is a stupid dumb-ass! The puppy was simply being a puppy! Delia would want Dash to stay with her family and for them to give him lots of love. Billy is just blaming the poor pup because he needs to blame somebody/something other than himself. Billy is the fool that left his little girl in the car unattended at night! It's NOT the puppy's fault.....it IS dumb Billy's fault! :0

xjustbestrong

Postby xjustbestrong » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:07 am

This wasn't in Tuesday's or Wednesdays episode.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”