Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
dasherr

Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Postby dasherr » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:29 pm

I'm so furious!!! Billy is a JERK! How dare he blame DASH for Delia's death? :0

He's being very CRUEL to an innocent puppy! This is animal abuse! It was Billy who left Delia in the car alone -- Not Dash!

Now Billy says he can't stand the sight of Dash and doesn't want that "damn dog" in his house. Poor Dash has to sleep outside because Billy hates the sound of his voice and feels angry looking at him!! :0

I hate how Billy keeps calling Dash "that damn dog" and saying "I know that damn dog had something to do with Delia's accident".

Billy had a nasty temper tantrum and now Victoria has to find Dash another home because Billy wants him gone.

POOR DASH!!! :(

This is why stupid people like Billy boy should never adopt animals.

sandyseas

Re: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Postby sandyseas » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Quote dasherr: I'm so furious!!! Billy is a JERK! How dare he blame DASH for Delia's death? :0

He's being very CRUEL to an innocent puppy! This is animal abuse! It was Billy who left Delia in the car alone -- Not Dash!

Now Billy says he can't stand the sight of Dash and doesn't want that "damn dog" in his house. Poor Dash has to sleep outside because Billy hates the sound of his voice and feels angry looking at him!! :0

I hate how Billy keeps calling Dash "that damn dog" and saying "I know that damn dog had something to do with Delia's accident".

Billy had a nasty temper tantrum and now Victoria has to find Dash another home because Billy wants him gone.

Billy is a douche.

It's not the dog's fault that his owner is an idiot.

Billy is the one who bought the dog without checking with anyone and didn't keep him on a leash. He's guilty of negligence.

dasherr

Postby dasherr » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:53 pm

Quote sandyseas:
Quote dasherr: I'm so furious!!! Billy is a JERK! How dare he blame DASH for Delia's death? :0

Billy is a douche.

It's not the dog's fault that his owner is an idiot.

Billy is the one who bought the dog without checking with anyone and didn't keep him on a leash. He's guilty of negligence.

Exactly! Dash is just a puppy! He did nothing wrong! Billy knew he needed to pee all the time because that's what puppies do!! Billy blaming Dash and saying he was the last to see Delia and caused her death was disgusting! How dare he scapegoat that poor puppy for his own mistake! :0

reng

Postby reng » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:02 pm

I can understand he would no longer want to be around Dash, since Dash is such a visible reminder of Delia's death. He should make sure Dash has a good home — maybe give him to Reed.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Billy adopted Dash so Delia would have a real dog for her play.He shouldn't have done it without asking Chloe first.Poor little Dash found his way home and now isn't wanted.Victoria will find him a good home and he won't be a reminder for Billy.Dash did nothing wrong and doesn't deserve to be treated like he did.

dasherr

Postby dasherr » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:13 pm

Quote janetb:

Billy adopted Dash so Delia would have a real dog for her play.He shouldn't have done it without asking Chloe first.Poor little Dash found his way home and now isn't wanted.Victoria will find him a good home and he won't be a reminder for Billy.Dash did nothing wrong and doesn't deserve to be treated like he did.

It breaks my heart that Dash found his own way home from the Highway and Billy treats him like this! ;( It's a miracle Dash survived and showed up on his door step!! Instead of being grateful Delia's dog is okay, Billy lashes out at the poor puppy and makes him stay outside as punishment. It's really upsetting!!! I hate when people are cruel to animals. :(

sandyseas

Postby sandyseas » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:46 pm

Quote dasherr:
Quote janetb:

It breaks my heart that Dash found his own way home from the Highway and Billy treats him like this! ;( It's a miracle Dash survived and showed up on his door step!! Instead of being grateful Delia's dog is okay, Billy lashes out at the poor puppy and makes him stay outside as punishment. It's really upsetting!!! I hate when people are cruel to animals. :(

I know right. The lost pup managed to find his way home and he gets kicked to the curb by Billy boy.

Billy just proved he is an unfit father and an unfit pet owner.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:52 pm

I,ll take him. Poor little booger.

dasherr

Postby dasherr » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:01 pm

Quote Blue 501: I,ll take him. Poor little booger.

I would take Dash in a heartbeart! All my dogs are rescues! They're part of our family!! My kids love them!!

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:03 pm

I'm wondering if he changes his mind. Right now Billy is just so upset.

Sorry but I didn't see a temper tantrum at all.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”