Billy is a monster!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
xjustbestrong

Re: Billy is a monster!!!

Postby xjustbestrong » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:56 pm

Billy is not a monster.

Supercouplevilly

Postby Supercouplevilly » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:25 pm

I have to say, I am very proud of Billy. Just 2 years ago, he would be wallowing in his pain, he would have been drunk everyday. Look at him now, he drank once, but didn't get drunk, now, he is at home, just trying to get through his pain (not knowing if he can). He may snap every once in a while, but, it isn't like he keeps yelling, he snaps and then softens. He said some reassuring things to Victoria, and the other day, he even told Reed that he made him feel better (both times I'm sure he was lying)..Oh yeah what a monster.

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:04 pm

I fail to see how Billy is a monster...he just lost his child and is grieving. Everybody deals with grief in their own ways.

ECR_MOM

Postby ECR_MOM » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Monster?? Did I miss something? Billy and Chloe made a heart-wrenching decision so soon after losing their child to help someone else's child. Where organ donation is concerned, time is of the essence. I was the recipient of a donor organ many years ago thanks to that same selfless decision. Everyone grieves in their own way - pushing Victoria away is a perfectly natural reaction. Remember that in TV time it's only been less than two days! Give the poor guy some time!

lilie

Postby lilie » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:50 pm

Quote ping123: He is so rude to everyone he talks to, he pushes everyone away. The way he completely ignores Victoria is disrespectful, rude, and degrading. He is more of a monster than Adam was, how could he approve of taking Delia's eyes to give his brother in law's son.

He is creepy, broken, and menacing.

He needs Dr. Watkins.

Billy is a monster ? :( how do you figure that out?

Billy is in as much pain right now as Chloe ;(

The two of them are devastated by this tragedy and barely surviving.. ;( Just saying..

Kandyone

Postby Kandyone » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:04 am

Quote ping123: He is so rude to everyone he talks to, he pushes everyone away. The way he completely ignores Victoria is disrespectful, rude, and degrading. He is more of a monster than Adam was, how could he approve of taking Delia's eyes to give his brother in law's son.

He is creepy, broken, and menacing.

He needs Dr. Watkins.

O
Obviously you never lost a child. Billy is doing an amazing job portraiting someone who has lost a child .no matter when or how a parent blames themself having lost a child myself I know I feel everything this character is showing. To be honest you dont have a clue how you are treating other people your life is a blur. Perhaps he will come out of the f
og soon or Not one doesnt know my heart feels all he feels . What a great actor he is. Sadly for me the memories are flooding back.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Quote ping123: But why does he have to treat everyone who loves him so harshly?

Because Billy has alot of issues....

I think it started with Jill never being there for him.

Don't really know the history, but I don't think Jill was a good parent to him.

ping123

Postby ping123 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:34 pm

Billy went out and tracked down someone in an SUV he confronted them for no reason. And Your're not going to believe his behavior at the police station! Very out of control and monstrous.

When he gets back home Victoria screams at him and he totally ignores her. That is very mean she is really worried about him.

ping123

Postby ping123 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:21 pm

How can Billy get out of this state

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:44 am

Quote ping123: Billy went out and tracked down someone in an SUV he confronted them for no reason. And Your're not going to believe his behavior at the police station! Very out of control and monstrous.

When he gets back home Victoria screams at him and he totally ignores her. That is very mean she is really worried about him.

Ignoring Victoria doesn't make him a monster in makes him level headed. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”