Can Spoiler...10/30/13

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
1Elvis

Re: Can Spoiler...10/30/13

Postby 1Elvis » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Quote rediculous: Unfortunately some people are copying and pasting my spoilers unto other boards without giving me credit or without asking my permission, common courtesy should dictate that this is wrong..so from now on my spoilers will all be labeled..not to be posted elsewhere without my permission.. (Rediculous)

Nick and Faith arrive at the Ranch, Faith spending the night there..Nick and Victor talk about Noah, Victor says he is a natural at business, has great ideas, Nick should be proud of him..Nick asks how his Mom is doing..Victor says she is at some Charity event, but he is worried about her, she keeps looking at pictures of him and Vikki when they were small, looking like she lost something..Nikki runs into Avery at the Club...Avery tells her she is off the clock and she is not about to give her any information about Dylan..Nikki tells Avery she won't ask her to intercede anymore..Avery takes pity on Nikki and gives her a small bit of info, Nikki is grateful and touches Avery's hand as Nick shows up and asks what's going on..Nikki tells him she hired Avery to help with her will..Nikki and Nick sit for a drink, the topic turns to Dylan and Avery.. Nick is very vocal in his dislike of Dylan and that upsets Nikki, Nick says Dylan came between me and the woman I love..I still hate Adam after all those years and he is my brother..

Haloween night at Villy's..Vikki trying so hard to be there for Billy but he is just nor responding to her..a little witch shows up trick or treating, Billy gives her all the candy... they talk about Dash..Billy is very abrupt with Victoria..Billy later sitting in the dark, then on his computer looking up what is the punishment for a hit and run..

At CL..Mason trying to convince Devon that he was just a pawn in Hilary's revenge..Devon not buying that, Devon goes for a coffee and Mason takes Devon's wallet out of his coat pocket draped over the chair..later Devon comes back looking for his wallet and Mason hands it to him, said he found it on the floor, Devon wants to give him a reward, Mason wouldn't take it..

Dylan asks Leslie to represent him in getting his divorce from Chelsea, he wants one as soon as possible..

Victor hires a Private detective to find out who hit Delia, find the bastard he says..

Adam and Chelsea waiting for word about Conner's sight, Chelsea says Chloe is anxious to, Adam tells Chelsea they are not Delia's eyes they are Conner's eyes..Victor sends a silver spoon to Conner, Adam tells Chelsea about the stocks he ripped up, she will send back the spoon..the doctor does some tests on Conner..Adam asks can my son see...he didn't get an answer to that question today..Adam mentions how he wasn't in Conner's life from his beginning, Chelsea said, that is my fault, but I hope he will be able to look into your eyes and recognize you for who you are..

Thanks for the spoiler.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:44 pm

Quote rediculous:
Quote KeepingItReal: Thanks Red!

I don't visit other message boards.....just this one.

Don't take it personal. Feel good that you are able to share with others regardless of where they are.

If it bothers you just post on that Board and let them know.

Oh, they know KIR..I am happy to share the spoilers, but I do put a lot of work into them and I don't appreciate others using them at will..

Wouldn't surprise me if it is the same person who posted Jcren's spoilers as their own on this board.

Thanks Red,I feel I just don't say it enough ... you are appreciated in here.

maja

Postby maja » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Thanks Red for the spoilers.Makes me mad to think someone is using your spoilers without having the decency to give you credit.Just not right!

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote Licorice_423: Thanks Red!

Here's my thing with Adam...I'll hold complete judgment on his comments regarding Chelsea saying that Chloe is anxious to know about the outcome of the transplant until I see the episode tomorrow. But it sounds like he is starting to get snippy. He could be a little more understanding. The woman gave his son the gift of sight.

So Chelsea is saying that it is her fault that Adam missed out on the first few weeks of Connor's life. Good for her. And here is where my problem with Adam always starts: he has yet to do the same to Nick for losing six months (I think it was that long) with Faith.

My interpretation is the snip at Chloe was more about his not wanting to be reminded of his horrible act of mowing down Delia. Since he's decided not to say anything, he'll want to be in denial about them being Delia's and telling himself that they are Connor's eyes.

Adam doesn't want to hear about Chelsea's gratitude to Chloe and Billy. He hasn't told the truth and just wants it all to go away.Connor has Delia's corneas,not her eyes but she'll always be connected through them.Adam likes to play the victim, yet he never apologized to Nick for taking Faith.At least he knew Connor was alive, he let Sharon and Nick believe that their baby was dead.

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Quote PixiePower:

Here's my thing with Adam...I'll hold complete judgment on his comments regarding Chelsea saying that Chloe is anxious to know about the outcome of the transplant until I see the episode tomorrow. But it sounds like he is starting to get snippy. He could be a little more understanding. The woman gave his son the gift of sight.

So Chelsea is saying that it is her fault that Adam missed out on the first few weeks of Connor's life. Good for her. And here is where my problem with Adam always starts: he has yet to do the same to Nick for losing six months (I think it was that long) with Faith.

Yes it was six months and no wonder Nick hates him.I have no use for Nick but he deserves an apology.

//////////////////////////////////////////
No way should Adam apologize, why bring up OLD stuff, I hate that some on this Board is constantly referring to the past, so stupid.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:43 pm

I go back and forth with Adam..some days I feel compassion for this character, other days he grates my nerves...on today's show he was throwing a temper tantrum because Connor's doctor's appointment had been pushed forward because the doctor was called on for an emergency surgery. Today was a that he grated on my nerves...

Chelsea had to remind Adam that Connor's surgery was emergency surgery also.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Quote rediculous: I go back and forth with Adam..some days I feel compassion for this character, other days he grates my nerves...on today's show he was throwing a temper tantrum because Connor's doctor's appointment had been pushed forward because the doctor was called on for an emergency surgery. Today was a that he grated on my nerves...

Chelsea had to remind Adam that Connor's surgery was emergency surgery also.

I know.Connor's appointment was important, but it wasn't an emergency.How would he feel if Connor's surgery had been put off because someone else had an appointment.Adam has a habit of making everything about him and what he wants,then wonders why people don't like him.

bikette

Postby bikette » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Thanks Red. Adam is just like Victor. It's always me,me,me.

jorie

Postby jorie » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:20 pm

YOU HAVE TO SEE THE EP,ADAM WASN'T BEING SNIPPY.AND READ SOAPS.COM 'S INTERVIEW,

jorie

Postby jorie » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Quote PixiePower:

Yes it was six months and no wonder Nick hates him.I have no use for Nick but he deserves an apology.

NICK N VICKI HAVE BEEN HORRIBLE TO ADAM SINCE ADAM WAS FAITH'S AGE AND HE AND VICKI WERE TEENAGERS,WHEN ADAM AND HIS MOTHER VISITED THE RANCH ,AFTER HIS STEP FATHER DIED .ADAM DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHY THESE BIG KIDS DIDN'T LIKE HIM.HE DIDN'T KNOW THIER FATHER WAS HIS TOO.AND THEY RESENTED HIM BECAUSE OF THAT.ITS NO WONDER HATES THEM.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”