Nick and Faith Were Adorable Today.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
alanadz

Nick and Faith Were Adorable Today.

Postby alanadz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:11 pm

I love Nick interacting with is kids. This is one of the reasons I am a fan of Nick. He loves his kids, he is such a loving, hands on dad.

Lane scenes were cute but we get them all the time. So it doesn't seem as special as Nick and Faith.

bukopandan

Re: Nick and Faith Were Adorable Today.

Postby bukopandan » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:43 pm

I agree, and I smiled all the way through those moments. I know you don't like Sharon, but I liked how she said Faith needed some daddy time. No agenda, just a statement, and then she was gone.

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Love Faith, Nick and Sharon.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:20 pm

Quote bukopandan: I agree, and I smiled all the way through those moments. I know you don't like Sharon, but I liked how she said Faith needed some daddy time. No agenda, just a statement, and then she was gone.

Most days I don't like Sharon. BUT I don't just hate a character for the heck of it. I was proud of Sharon today.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:25 pm

I would love to see more scenes of Nick with his girls. Ok, he is very good with Noah too. Why not a scene with all three kids?

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Quote alanadz: I would love to see more scenes of Nick with his girls. Ok, he is very good with Noah too. Why not a scene with all three kids?

We still do not know for sure Summer is Nick daughter or just a step daughter. But he raised her and I can see her calling him daddy.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Quote alanadz: I would love to see more scenes of Nick with his girls. Ok, he is very good with Noah too. Why not a scene with all three kids?

Now I'm seeing a game of touch football in Chancellor Park on a blustery fall day. :D

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Nick is the best dad in gc.

PixiePower

Postby PixiePower » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:43 pm

I loved the scenes between Nick and Faith.They were so cute.I can't stand the characters of Nick Newman or Adam Newman but I have to say that the actors that play these two characters are amazing with children.Joshua Morrow and Michael Muhney have a comfortable natural rapport with kids that just shows what great dads they must be with their own children.I also noticed this with Billy(Abbott)Miller.Even though he is not a father off screen he is great with children. :)

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:53 pm

Quote bukopandan:

Now I'm seeing a game of touch football in Chancellor Park on a blustery fall day. :D

lol! That would be fun.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”