OT HOW WOULD IT BE

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
SilverQueen

OT HOW WOULD IT BE

Postby SilverQueen » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:29 pm

to loose a child? I think it would be a lot harder to loose a child than anyone else in your life. I've known some people who have and it does stand true, that's it's the hardest death ever. We make one mistake and it could cost our children their precious lives. That's scary. I would be like the residents of GC and want to keep an even closer eye on my kids. I'd be afraid not to and I've noticed that's exactly what the residents have been doing. I don't blame them. What would you guys do? How would you handle such a loss?!!!!!!!!!!! It makes one appreciate their kids a lot more and want to love them all the more. It puts everything back into perspective for sure about what's really important and what's not. I was just wondering what you guys were feeling about this. Come on soap sisters, I want to know and I'm sure you want to talk about it. Thanks. :]

grammapam

Re: OT HOW WOULD IT BE

Postby grammapam » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Quote SilverQueen: to loose a child? I think it would be a lot harder to loose a child than anyone else in your life. I've known some people who have and it does stand true, that's it's the hardest death ever. We make one mistake and it could cost our children their precious lives. That's scary. I would be like the residents of GC and want to keep an even closer eye on my kids. I'd be afraid not to and I've noticed that's exactly what the residents have been doing. I don't blame them. What would you guys do? How would you handle such a loss?!!!!!!!!!!! It makes one appreciate their kids a lot more and want to love them all the more. It puts everything back into perspective for sure about what's really important and what's not. I was just wondering what you guys were feeling about this. Come on soap sisters, I want to know and I'm sure you want to talk about it. Thanks. :]
With all due respect,its not something that so,so many of us can talk about.We keep them in our hearts.

Havasu addict

Re: OT HOW WOULD IT BE

Postby Havasu addict » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Yes lets end this now. I dont need to hear people speculate what they would do or how they would feel if this happened. Live in the now, grieve if and when it happens. Do not live wondering what you would do, you wont know unless it happens and i pray it never happens to anyone.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”