Really? You don't go to your BFF daughters funeral

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
kysweetheart17

Really? You don't go to your BFF daughters funeral

Postby kysweetheart17 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:15 pm

I understand that Connor is an infant and had life altering surgery and was released from the hospital same day but why didn't Chelsea go to Delia's funeral? Another thing that doesn't make sense to me...

just4luck13

Re: Really? You don't go to your BFF daughters funeral

Postby just4luck13 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:33 pm

That is odd. Why couldn't Adam stay with him? If it's so crucial to be with Connor why did Adam leave?

1bluegoose

Postby 1bluegoose » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:38 pm

I don't think it's unreasonable that a mother would not want to leave her child's side after major and potentially life altering surgery. I also think a true BFF would understand that choice.

maja

Postby maja » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:44 pm

Why is there another thread with the exact same thing? Chelsea wanted to stay with her baby who just left the hospital a few hours ago from having surgery.Why is that hard to understand? Chloe understood from the hug they gave each other in the apartment as well as she understood the reason that Lily wasn't there.

calliope

Postby calliope » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:58 pm

Quote maja: Why is there another thread with the exact same thing? Chelsea wanted to stay with her baby who just left the hospital a few hours ago from having surgery.Why is that hard to understand? Chloe understood from the hug they gave each other in the apartment as well as she understood the reason that Lily wasn't there.

But it was not questioned with Lily. Wonder why. :~

kysweetheart17

Postby kysweetheart17 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:21 pm

Quote maja: Why is there another thread with the exact same thing? Chelsea wanted to stay with her baby who just left the hospital a few hours ago from having surgery.Why is that hard to understand? Chloe understood from the hug they gave each other in the apartment as well as she understood the reason that Lily wasn't there.

We'll excuse me I didn't know there were other posts I haven't read every single message board post...it was a simple question. Didn't know any of us were perfect

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Another ignorant thread to Bash Chelsea.

Mods really need to get rid of these aka's cause its obvious they have nothing better to do with their time.

It not even worth a response...common sense should of dictated when they started this thread.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:38 pm

I'm torn on this one. I think Chels could have left Conner with Anita for just a short while, yet on the other hand maybe it was best that Chloe and the others there had space for just focusing on the loss of Dee.

JUJU41

Postby JUJU41 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Quote 1bluegoose: I don't think it's unreasonable that a mother would not want to leave her child's side after major and potentially life altering surgery. I also think a true BFF would understand that choice.

I agree with you. Chloe of all people would understand why Chelsea would want to stay with her son.

maja

Postby maja » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:08 pm

Quote kysweetheart17:

We'll excuse me I didn't know there were other posts I haven't read every single message board post...it was a simple question. Didn't know any of us were perfect

I didn't say you are anyone else had to be perfect to post. I was merely asking why were there two threads with the same topic. You're awfully think skinned aren't you?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”