Who is Hillary's Father?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
soapsrfun

Who is Hillary's Father?

Postby soapsrfun » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Have they ever said who Hillary's father is? I don't remember. With the way they have written the Winters
family it will turn out to be Malcom!!!

janetb

Re: Who is Hillary's Father?

Postby janetb » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Quote soapsrfun: Have they ever said who Hillary's father is? I don't remember. With the way they have written the Winters

It's never been mentioned.We're still waiting to find out the connection between Rose and Gus,which started his whole s/l.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Good question. I want to know what the back story is. What a great development with the sharing of the letter and talk between Neil and Hillary. And Hillary's alone moment crying--that was good to see. I'd not been able to sympathize with her before no matter how much I wished I could.

Soap Fan+

Postby Soap Fan+ » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:01 pm

I think Gus was Roses father. That would mean she is Leslies and Tyler's sister

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:51 pm

I actually think that she might be their full sister and was adopted by rose...either that or she was Belinda and Wheeler's child. I don't think Rose is her bio mother if she is Gus'. He said that he did not cheat on Belinda and I believe that.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Quote Soap Fan: I think Gus was Roses father. That would mean she is Leslies and Tyler's sister

It's amazes me that no one has thought of this yet. Why would Gus have this woman's picture? This part of the story was just dropped.

fairland

Postby fairland » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:58 pm

Quote janetb:
Quote soapsrfun: Have they ever said who Hillary's father is? I don't remember. With the way they have written the Winters

It's never been mentioned.We're still waiting to find out the connection between Rose and Gus,which started his whole s/l.

I agree with Janetb yhat we aleady know that hilary livelyhood will turn around some how, but what we do not know is how HIlary is related to the Winter family. I hope that story line will go into next year. to find out who HIlary father is. I would love to know the connection first between Rose and Gus first. before, sujecting that Malcom is the father of HIlary.

jorie

Postby jorie » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:29 am

Quote fairland:
Quote janetb:

I agree with Janetb yhat we aleady know that hilary livelyhood will turn around some how, but what we do not know is how HIlary is related to the Winter family. I hope that story line will go into next year. to find out who HIlary father is. I would love to know the connection first between Rose and Gus first. before, sujecting that Malcom is the father of HIlary.

me too!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:28 am

I can't believe Hillerys still around..the Gus rose story stunk from day one...why drag it out the gal should leave town

legalbeagle

Postby legalbeagle » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:52 am

Quote Soap Fan: I think Gus was Roses father. That would mean she is Leslies and Tyler's sister

Gus Rogan is Hilary's father.

It explains Neil's attraction to Hilary since he's already sleeping with her sister.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”