Does Chloe have any reason to stay on now?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jmunoz4u

Does Chloe have any reason to stay on now?

Postby jmunoz4u » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:53 pm

With Delia's death, Chloe has no true connection to anyone on the show other than Esther whose a minor character. Are they setting the stage for Chloe to leave the canvas? Or, have her available for future characters like Andrew Abbott? I just don't see her with Kevin. If anyone is dead weight these days it's Kevin.

calliope

Re: Does Chloe have any reason to stay on now?

Postby calliope » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:01 pm

I hope so. Though she can truly get on my nerves, Elizabeth is a good actress. When Chloe first arrived she had a lot of spunk, she and Kevin were fun too. Maybe they can bring that back to her. She used to wear really fun clothes too....wonder why they changed that?

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:08 pm

She can leave

calliope

Postby calliope » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:12 pm

Now that I think about my post, probably no chance! There is not much in the way of fun with the characters anymore. No great one liners like they used to have. Those simple little comebacks that would make you chuckle? Sigh...I sure do miss ATWT.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:22 pm

IF Jack, Jill and others can stay, then yes Chloe can stay too.

lucztruword

Postby lucztruword » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:44 pm

[quote]Quote jmunoz4u: With Delia's death, Chloe has no true connection to anyone on the show other than Esther whose a minor character. Are they setting the stage for Chloe to leave the canvas? Or, have her available for future characters like Andrew Abbott? I just don't see her with Kevin. If anyone is dead weight these days it's Kevin.

I agree with your Post. 3)
What about Chloe & Nick? I wonder would they have chemistry. They seem like they could be a fun loving couple. Any thoughts on this suggestion? :)

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:51 pm

Chloe could leave and I would never miss her. I detest they way they turned her into a Saint after she had Delia. She was a conniving liar and a very nasty person when she came on the show. She literally ruined lives with her machinations. Let her leave town and take the Chipmunk with her. Some could argue that many arrived the same way and "changed"--I don't disagree but Chloe is a waste of air time.

Radsbrat

Postby Radsbrat » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:56 pm

I hope EH has been circulating her resume. With no strong connections to anyone in GC, she can be gone in an instant under this current regimen.

Capucine

Postby Capucine » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:59 pm

Why not.
I'd rather see him try someone new. Anything to keep him away from Sharon and Avery

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:58 pm

Why would Chloe leave? Delia didnt make the Chloe character she was here before Delia. Chloe still has a connection with Billy, Ester is her mom. Chance may one day return. Kevin who knows.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”