Adam & Peanut

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jorie

Re: Adam & Peanut

Postby jorie » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:34 am

Quote MotoMoto24: You can tell MM is a wonderful father. That baby sure brightens up whenever he's with him. I love watching them together, so adorable!!

HE CALLS TRUEMAN ,PEANUT TOO.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:34 am

Quote hubbardfan: I have yet to see that baby smile at ANYONE the way he smiles at ADAM! I haven't seen him smile @Chelsea...or anyone else for that matter; but when ADAM picks him up, that baby just grins w/those little gums from ear to ear! He's sooooo cute, and he and MM have obviously bonded! He's the only thing today that could get a small smile from Adam!This is a match made in heaven!

I love them together too. MM is great with the baby. MM is a father of three, so he's had plenty of experience.

DashingJrob

Postby DashingJrob » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:51 am

Adam and AJ just brings a smile to my face. He just lights up like a Christmas tree when he's around Adam.

bcrfgrl06

Postby bcrfgrl06 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Peanut is MM's nickname for his actual son Truman as well. It is absolutely adorable how that little guy was prety much laughing at Michael in that one scene the had together. They are wonderful and I want to see plenty more of them to come.

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:20 pm

Quote DashingJrob: Adam and AJ just brings a smile to my face. He just lights up like a Christmas tree when he's around Adam.
You can tell he's a Father just by the way he handles this precious child.I adore MM in these scenes..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”