November Sweeps Previews (Spoilers)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
alanadz

Re: November Sweeps Previews (Spoilers)

Postby alanadz » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Quote Laurie_AdamNewman21:
Quote TwoOfEach: Isn't anyone allowed to be happy? These spoilers depress the heck out of me.

Actually there's a couple that's very happy, Cane & Lily, but a lot of people call them "boring" and want them off the show. The writers are trying to add variety in the story lines but people still complain. If people are so unhappy with the show, they can always switch the channel, just saying...

What a great post! ITA. I like Lane and agree they need to add more layers to the couple. I think starting a business together is a great idea. I thought of that also.

I could not agree more, if you are so unhappy with the show and the characters, why watch?

Kerfuffles

Postby Kerfuffles » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote Gramma2five: Oh no sinny we don't want Billy to cheat,we need at least one couple on this darn drama to stay faithful don't we?! They seem to be our only hope .you are probably right tho...it's gonna happen, just sad.

I am so not a villy fan. Not a Vikki fan really and I think she has turned Billy into a wimp.. He is more like her purse and nothing more. :)

Agreed. Billy is a Newmanized purse holder with Vicky. I'd really like to see him free of her.

If an affair between this Kelly person and Billy achieves that, I'm all for it. But even if they just stay platonic, I'm a big fan of Cynthia Watros so I'm looking forward to scenes between her & Billy Miller.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Quote Kerfuffles:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Gramma2five: Oh no sinny we don't want Billy to cheat,we need at least one couple on this darn drama to stay faithful don't we?! They seem to be our only hope .you are probably right tho...it's gonna happen, just sad.

I am so not a villy fan. Not a Vikki fan really and I think she has turned Billy into a wimp.. He is more like her purse and nothing more. :)

Agreed. Billy is a Newmanized purse holder with Vicky. I'd really like to see him free of her.

If an affair between this Kelly person and Billy achieves that, I'm all for it. But even if they just stay platonic, I'm a big fan of Cynthia Watros so I'm looking forward to scenes between her & Billy Miller.

I really do not like Billy paired with Vikki at all. He has become such a boring nothing character... I am ready for him to have scenes with anyone but vikki.

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:39 pm

Quote Rfan:
Quote ajsp35801:
Quote siddyhartha: Neil and Hilary becomes friends and allies, Lily rages!

Neil bears his soul to Hilary who is touched by his honesty and compassion. They weep over common losses and find strength and friendship in each other. Neil bonds with Hilary and offers her a job working with him. He wants to mentor her under his wing. Lily rages when she hears the news! Cane tries to runs Hilary out of town but she refuses to leave Neil's side. Lily grows jealous of Neil and Hilary's closeness and quits her job. Cane and Lily decide to start their own business.

I knew Lily would be pissed about Hillary. God forbid she is not the center of Winter island. I am prepared to love Hilary. I like she has moved on. Be strong Neil...continue to mentor Hilary.

Is Lily suppose to welcome with open arms the woman that photo shopped pictures that were lies and put them on the web for everyone to see to break up her marriage. I guess she is suppose to forget Hillary's only purpose was to hurt her and make her lose everything because she wanted to see Lily hurt. But Lily is wrong because she is not feeling sorry for poor little Hillary.

Lily is not wrong at all...but I do think that some jealousy is involved. Her father is choosing Hilary over her. And that is what bothers me because I am so over lily being the only person in the Winters family who gets any story. Their lives must revolve around her and her Cane drama. They even turned Neil's story of Hilary getting revenge into a cane and lily story. Very annoying. So yes, I am relishing the writers giving Neil a story mentoring Hilary. At least it won't be all about lily. The writers seem to like MM and want to write her as a lead..,yes! I just hope the writing us consistant.

carolinacat

Postby carolinacat » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:42 pm

Quote Rfan:
Quote ajsp35801:

Neil bears his soul to Hilary who is touched by his honesty and compassion. They weep over common losses and find strength and friendship in each other. Neil bonds with Hilary and offers her a job working with him. He wants to mentor her under his wing. Lily rages when she hears the news! Cane tries to runs Hilary out of town but she refuses to leave Neil's side. Lily grows jealous of Neil and Hilary's closeness and quits her job. Cane and Lily decide to start their own business.

I knew Lily would be pissed about Hillary. God forbid she is not the center of Winter island. I am prepared to love Hilary. I like she has moved on. Be strong Neil...continue to mentor Hilary.

Is Lily suppose to welcome with open arms the woman that photo shopped pictures that were lies and put them on the web for everyone to see to break up her marriage. I guess she is suppose to forget Hillary's only purpose was to hurt her and make her lose everything because she wanted to see Lily hurt. But Lily is wrong because she is not feeling sorry for poor little Hillary.

Hilary lost her mother to alcoholism. Lily should have some compassion since Neil suffers the same addiction. If Neil wants to mentor Hilary, it's none of Lily's business, she needs to butt out and raise her own kids. Neil put up with a lot of drama because of Cane and his crazy family, now it's Lily's turn to show some tolerance.

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Where is Sharon working? Burger King? Stocking shelves at Walmart? Who on earth would hire this trick after the way she almost tanked Newman E? Even Wallstreet thinks that she is a bad investment. I am betting that she gets Nick to screw her before she tells him. That is the way manipulates all the men she does. I am sure that she has to manipulate Nick with her worn out story of how none of this stuff that she did is really the real her, blah blah blah. She is such a joke.

carolinacat

Postby carolinacat » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Quote Charlie Big: Where is Sharon working? Burger King? Stocking shelves at Walmart? Who on earth would hire this trick after the way she almost tanked Newman E? Even Wallstreet thinks that she is a bad investment. I am betting that she gets Nick to screw her before she tells him. That is the way manipulates all the men she does. I am sure that she has to manipulate Nick with her worn out story of how none of this stuff that she did is really the real her, blah blah blah. She is such a joke.

Maybe Nick hires her to work at Underground since Noah quit. He's the only person in town with a business who would employ Sharon.

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:55 pm

Quote carolinacat:
Quote Rfan:
Quote ajsp35801:

Neil bears his soul to Hilary who is touched by his honesty and compassion. They weep over common losses and find strength and friendship in each other. Neil bonds with Hilary and offers h *) er a job working with him. He wants to mentor her under his wing. Lily rages when she hears the news! Cane tries to runs Hilary out of town but she refuses to leave Neil's side. Lily grows jealous of Neil and Hilary's closeness and quits her job. Cane and Lily decide to start their own business.

Hilary lost her mother to alcoholism. Lily should have some compassion since Neil suffers the same addiction. If Neil wants to mentor Hilary, it's none of Lily's business, she needs to butt out and raise her own kids. Neil put up with a lot of drama because of Cane and his crazy family, now it's Lily's turn to show some tolerance.

Since you put it that way...I see where you are coming from. Lol. However, since lily's debut as a teen, she has always been self absorbed, strong willed, and spoiled...use to getting her way. Does one really expect her to show to.erance. I never did. She is black mailing Neil threatening to quit the same way that she threatened to tell Neil that Malcolm was her father if Dru didn't convince neil to let her see daniiel. Great times, those were. Highly amusing.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Quote carolinacat:
Quote Charlie Big: Where is Sharon working? Burger King? Stocking shelves at Walmart? Who on earth would hire this trick after the way she almost tanked Newman E? Even Wallstreet thinks that she is a bad investment. I am betting that she gets Nick to screw her before she tells him. That is the way manipulates all the men she does. I am sure that she has to manipulate Nick with her worn out story of how none of this stuff that she did is really the real her, blah blah blah. She is such a joke.

Maybe Nick hires her to work at Underground since Noah quit. He's the only person in town with a business who would employ Sharon.

Maybe Dylan hires her as a coffee girl.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:27 pm

Somehow,after I read this last post,I got a weird image!"Coffee,cigarettes,AWWW,come on guys,buy something"!!Do you think she'd scare people away if she works there and gets all googly-eyed?It would be scary!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”