disappointed, they didn't show funeral, only Adam

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Alyssana

disappointed, they didn't show funeral, only Adam

Postby Alyssana » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:18 pm

it sucks we never got to see inside the church and watch the service, just Adam's expression and lurking outside the door, to do his eavesdropping.

I didn't feel any emotion about Delia's memorial because it wasn't shown to us like Cassie's funeral.

Lanie1959

Re: disappointed, they didn't show funeral, only Adam

Postby Lanie1959 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:24 pm

I thought it was a good episode but could have done without Adam..........he is on overkill now and his worn out guilty looks are starting to annoy me especially when he came to where funeral was ...lurking around like a cockroach..enough already

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:46 pm

Ridiulous!! Delia's death all about Adam, then they'll write that someone else actually ran over Poor little Delia.
WHY are they making this all about ---??? Yuk!

Soap Fan+

Postby Soap Fan+ » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:11 pm

This is turing into Adam "The baby Snatcher" Newman show and thats not a good thing. >) >) >)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:32 pm

Today should have been all about Delia, Chloe and Billy! >(

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:21 pm

I didn't really want to see the funeral. It's too sad.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:40 pm

Quote alanadz: I didn't really want to see the funeral. It's too sad.

I agree. Too sad. I'd have lost it just having to look at the shorter, much smaller coffin, which I imagine was pink. I choked up the moment I heard the plans for Pinkerton. I imagine the funeral would be too intense for some fans, but can you imagine the actors who actually have kids? This s/l is haunting because things do happen in an instant, but despite great acting, I can imagine the actors that actually have children being much more torn up looking at a child's coffin, than the on screen parents themselves, who do not have kids of their own. As much criticism as there has been about the grief, I'm certain there'd be even more.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Quote Deana4Villy:

I agree. Too sad. I'd have lost it just having to look at the shorter, much smaller coffin, which I imagine was pink. I choked up the moment I heard the plans for Pinkerton. I imagine the funeral would be too intense for some fans, but can you imagine the actors who actually have kids? This s/l is haunting because things do happen in an instant, but despite great acting, I can imagine the actors that actually have children being much more torn up looking at a child's coffin, than the on screen parents themselves, who do not have kids of their own. As much criticism as there has been about the grief, I'm certain there'd be even more.

I think it was beautifully done, we didn't need to see a child's coffin. We see enough of that on the news. Well done!

jorie

Postby jorie » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Quote Soap Fan: This is turing into Adam "The baby Snatcher" Newman show and thats not a good thing. >) >) >)

THE EP YOU SEEN TODAY ,I SEEN YESTERDAY WAS BORING WITHOUT ADAM.

jorie

Postby jorie » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote Deana4Villy:

I think it was beautifully done, we didn't need to see a child's coffin. We see enough of that on the news. Well done!

WELL SAID ,AND SEEING HOW DEVASTATED ADAM IS ,SEEING HIMPLACE CONNOR IN CHLOES ARMS WITH TEARS ROLLING DOWN HIS CHEEKS WAS SO POIGANT,CHLOE NEEDED CONNOR IN HER ARMS MORE THAN WE NEEDED TO SEE A CHURCH WITH DEES COFFIN.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”