uh oh, trouble, Dylan flirting with his sister Vic

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Alyssana

uh oh, trouble, Dylan flirting with his sister Vic

Postby Alyssana » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:55 pm

It looks like Dylan is starting to catch feelings for Victoria, but not knowing she's his half-sister because Nikki is keeping her secret.

When Victoria came to Dylan as Billy's best friend, and talked about Billy's pulling away and her marriage falling apart, Dylan seemed very attentive to her and wanting to get closer to Victoria. It was like Billy who? :-) He was more concerned with her, and who is taking care of her needs. I see Dylan wanting a wife and kids to settle down with, he tried it with Chelsea and Connor until Adam came back into the picture, and since Billy doesn't want his family anymore, Dylan could easily step in and take over, since he likes Victoria and Johnny.

Will Nikki wait until Dylan starts dating Victoria to tell the truth? This will be like Summer and Kyle's story again!

Scotia

Re: uh oh, trouble, Dylan flirting with his sister Vic

Postby Scotia » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:18 pm

Quote Alyssana: It looks like Dylan is starting to catch feelings for Victoria, but not knowing she's his half-sister because Nikki is keeping her secret.

When Victoria came to Dylan as Billy's best friend, and talked about Billy's pulling away and her marriage falling apart, Dylan seemed very attentive to her and wanting to get closer to Victoria. It was like Billy who? :-) He was more concerned with her, and who is taking care of her needs. I see Dylan wanting a wife and kids to settle down with, he tried it with Chelsea and Connor until Adam came back into the picture, and since Billy doesn't want his family anymore, Dylan could easily step in and take over, since he likes Victoria and Johnny.

Will Nikki wait until Dylan starts dating Victoria to tell the truth? This will be like Summer and Kyle's story again!

That wasn't my take, I think he was just being very thoughtful towards her. Really, everyone is showing sympathy to Billy and Chloe (rightly so), but Victoria is hurting too. Dylan has a very gentle heart, and I think he saw that she needed some TLC. Like Dylan or not, you have to admit he has a soft heart and isn't afraid to demonstrate his feelings. When the truth comes out about his parentage, I think he and Victoria will become close as brother and sister, causing Nick to add that closeness to his negative feelings towards Dylan. Victoria is very close to her mother, and I think she will appreciate this softer side of Dylan towards Nikki (once he gets over the shock of the knowledge!).

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:38 pm

NM

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:29 pm

I noticed that too. Victoria confiding in Dylan and Dylan giving her a very understanding and comforting shoulder to cry on.

MrsMc

Postby MrsMc » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:49 pm

I didnt think he was flirting at all. He is friends with Billy and just trying to comfort and support.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Quote alanadz: I noticed that too. Victoria confiding in Dylan and Dylan giving her a very understanding and comforting shoulder to cry on.

Because Victoria can't go to Billy.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:26 pm

Quote Alyssana: It looks like Dylan is starting to catch feelings for Victoria, but not knowing she's his half-sister because Nikki is keeping her secret.

I agree that Billy is pulling away from Victoria and their marriage is a mess.

Victoria went to Dylan to ask him to help Billy because she can't.

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:44 pm

I was thinking the same thing, it's not Billy turning to someone else, it could be Viki and them boom! Dylan is her brother ~)

okieranger

Postby okieranger » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Dylan is shady to make a move on his best friend's wife right after his daughter died. I will laugh when he finds out that's his sister. Serves him right! Traitor.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Dylan wasn't flirting, he was listening. He's Billy's friend and I don't see him even trying to make a move on Billy's wife.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”