So what does everyone think of the "out of the ashes" storyline?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
angelgurl36

Re: So what does everyone think of the

Postby angelgurl36 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:36 pm

i love it. the writers did an awesome job. thank god noone was hurt. i hope they keep the sl like that coming i was glued to the tv set. and was wondering what was going to happen next. thanks y&r.

timsbabe

Postby timsbabe » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:36 pm

I think its one of the best lately! A lot better than the Jack Ji min stuff. I liked the possibilities. I particularly liked the set stuff and the photography.

NickiNicole

Postby NickiNicole » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:41 pm

I believe they shouldnt of had any commercials about it so we didnt have such high expectations for it.

OttawaSweetie

Postby OttawaSweetie » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:43 pm

Quote taxman: Jeez, tough audience?!
I thought, while watching it last night, what they could/should have done differently? Yeah, I guess they coulda killed off some people? But, there is just no way that having to write so many stories, so often, that they can write an edge-of-your-seat thriller?!
Plus, don't you think "knowing" what's going to happen by being a member of this web site takes a lot of the edge off?
C'Mon, people. It is what it is! Nothing more. Nothing less. You need to "escape" an hour a day? Enjoy! If it pi$$es you off so much, why do you aggravate yourselves? Life's to short! Enjoy it!
'Course, I could be wrong......... %(

No You're Right! lol! I do expect too much sometimes. I get into it lol and get aggravated. he he he :-)

Thanks for the reality check!

OttawaSweetie

Postby OttawaSweetie » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:47 pm

Quote carlotta1960: It is better than anything I have seen on Y&R since John died! I really like this s/l. It is also more well done than anything they have done lately.

You know I never thought it would happen but I actually cried %( when John died! OMG! It was so sad. I couldn't believe it when I caught myself. he he he It was the first time I ever cried while watching a soap! {still shaking my head}

pussykat

Postby pussykat » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:37 pm

Quote calliope: Am I the only person who likes JT? It seems like someone is always saying he should die!
I keep looking for John to show up and impart words of wisdom to Jack!

I like JT as well...I don't know why some don't...there are plenty of others that they could choose from....

Tommytoone1

Postby Tommytoone1 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:05 pm

I liked the show this week. I think it was well done. I really liked Katherine. One good thing about all of this, we did not have to listen to Gloria blame Jack for all the world's problems. I'm glad she had a small part. :|

Avril44

Postby Avril44 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:13 pm

Wow, some of y'all have really high standerds :~ Im just curious as to why some people wern't as in to this s/l as other people were. I saw that some people were upset cuz it wasnt played up to its hype, wasnt action-packed and no one died (even though when someone does die people go crazy and get all ticked off)
I thought this s/l was very well put together and played out. The actors/actress's did an amazing job and they deserve a pat on the back, seeing as they arent used to this kind of stuff, yet they all did great. :]

Roozoo

Postby Roozoo » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:52 pm

~) I have found it very exciting and I can't wait to see it. I'm really glad they quit showing Phyllis. I'm so tired of her angst taking up so much time. She's guilty, she deserves to be in jail (long ago, actually!), I do not sympathize with her in any way.
I'm glad none of the major characters got killed. Hopefully it will present opportunities for some good followup stories.

Roozoo

Postby Roozoo » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:57 pm

%( I certainly agree, especially about Sharon and Lauren. I wouldn't be leaving the house if I'd been through what Sharon has. In recent years, at least Lauren's life has been relatively calm (except for enduring Gloria!) But Sharon has escaped death so many times, it's ridiculous. What is she, the bionic woman?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”